+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Everton are winning

Everton are winning

If it stays like this, Chelsea will need to thrash us if they want to finish in the top 4.

PS Sarri isn't all that good is he

Re: Everton are winning

Penalty Everton.

2-0

Sarri out!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Penalty Everton.

2-0

Sarri out!
    Oh shit ,here we go again , new manager , fresh face, severn nil thrashing,.

C'mon Chelsea find two goals go to extra time/penalties, get 10 serious injuries, few red cards, oh , and a blizzard on match day.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oh shit ,here we go again , new manager , fresh face, severn nil thrashing,.

C'mon Chelsea find two goals go to extra time/penalties, get 10 serious injuries, few red cards, oh , and a blizzard on match day.
    Severn nil? Wye d’you think that?

Hudson-Odoi is a threat, yet Sarri hardly plays him. It's mind boggling, he should have started the game, not given a cameo when the game is already lost. They did manage 5,000 passes though!

Wasn't expecting anything from that game anyway. And having still to play Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea, I don't expect goal difference to be a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Wasn't expecting anything from that game anyway. And having still to play Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea, I don't expect goal difference to be a factor.
    The good news is Sarri will pick the exact same bunch of losers when they play us next!

It's harder to get out of the Chelsea team than it is to get into it

The good news is Sarri will pick the exact same bunch of losers when they play us next!

It's harder to get out of the Chelsea team than it is to get into it
    When jose was sacked i started a thread saying sarri will probably be sacked the game before we play them!

I still expect them to come to us with lampard as manager for his first game.

Who's Sarri now...

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    When jose was sacked i started a thread saying sarri will probably be sacked the game before we play them!

I still expect them to come to us with lampard as manager for his first game.
    It was a clever move coming to London for 8 months to top up his pension pot. He can now spend the rest of his days chain-smoking at the beach

Hudson-Odoi is a threat, yet Sarri hardly plays him. It's mind boggling, he should have started the game, not given a cameo when the game is already lost. They did manage 5,000 passes though!
    Did Jorginho make 4500 of them. He’s ****ing average imo.

I think we need to go for it against Chelsea. Could be our one scalp. What’s boost it would be as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Did Jorginho make 4500 of them. He’s ****ing average imo.

I think we need to go for it against Chelsea. Could be our one scalp. What’s boost it would be as well.
    I wouldn't say he was that good!

Famous last words maybe, but I can't see Chelsea sacking Sarri before the end of the season, so I stick to my first reaction after watching yesterday's match and that is that Chelsea's defeat was a good thing for us - if we can be the team which showed up against Bournemouth and West Ham and not the one we saw against Watford, Everton and most of the top six, then Chelsea in their current frame of mind won't fancy playing here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Famous last words maybe, but I can't see Chelsea sacking Sarri before the end of the season, so I stick to my first reaction after watching yesterday's match and that is that Chelsea's defeat was a good thing for us - if we can be the team which showed up against Bournemouth and West Ham and not the one we saw against Watford, Everton and most of the top six, then Chelsea in their current frame of mind won't fancy playing here at all.
    Their recent away form is very poor. If we score first it's game on. I just hope Warnock remembers to put a man on Jorghino.

Whenever I've seen Hudson odoi I'm not totally surprised he's not been starting.
    Looks talented but decision making hasn't been the best when I've seen him

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Whenever I've seen Hudson odoi I'm not totally surprised he's not been starting.
    You need to watch him more, and compare him with those who start ahead of him. He's s scored 5 goals and has plenty of assists in his limited appearances. He's 18, and can only get better. Experience comes with game time, and he'll learn nothing sitting on the bench.

Just been called up by England

Just been called up by England
    Because rueben loftus cheek has pulled out, so not first choose there either

Because rueben loftus cheek has pulled out, so not first choose there either
    So dodgy decision making isn't a hinderance when it comes to being selected for England