+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea...new manager bounce?

Chelsea...new manager bounce?

Re: Chelsea...new manager bounce?

Is Wales Bales about to be vindicated regarding his much derided opinions concerning Mr Sarri's tactics, and his management style?

I'd wager 100 cases of the finest fags money can buy on the outcome being "yes"

Not sure it's going to make a lot of difference for us, whoever is in charge it will be a huge game for us and we will have to be at 100% to stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is Wales Bales about to be vindicated regarding his much derided opinions concerning Mr Sarri's tactics, and his management style?

I'd wager 100 cases of the finest fags money can buy on the outcome being "yes"

You make yourself look more and more of a fool every passing day

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    You make yourself look more and more of a fool every passing day
    Rather be a thoughtful fool, than a silly fool like you who thinks that mob mentality can win arguements!

Can we have him please ��

Rather be a thoughtful fool, than a silly fool like you who thinks that mob mentality can win arguements!
    That certainly isn't a foolish argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    That certainly isn't a foolish argument.
    What's the story about Ian Gibson's pencil? Do you know he stayed at a B&B in Cathedral Road when he played for us?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Can we have him please ��
    He'll go to Roma, probably. God, if we stayed up and got Sarri, I think I'd cartwheel round the office.

For the last time, read this. Please, just read it.

https://twitter.com/Adz77/status/109...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

You clearly didn't watch Napoli under Sarri, otherwise you won't spout the tripe you do. Pep struggled in his first season at Man City for crying out loud, Pep. Anyway, if Sarri keeps the Chelsea job you'll be proved wrong. If he gets sacked, it's Chelsea. They sacked Ancelotti after winning the league the season before, and finishing 2nd the season after.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    For the last time, read this. Please, just read it.

https://twitter.com/Adz77/status/109...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

You clearly didn't watch Napoli under Sarri, otherwise you won't spout the tripe you do. Pep struggled in his first season at Man City for crying out loud, Pep. Anyway, if Sarri keeps the Chelsea job you'll be proved wrong. If he gets sacked, it's Chelsea. They sacked Ancelotti after winning the league the season before, and finishing 2nd the season after.
    I get it that you think Sarri is the new Pep, and he was going to turn Chelsea into Barcelona if only they could give him a few more years, but I I don't agree with you after seeing the situation for myself. If he gets sacked it will be because he was a shit manager.

You also said Ampadu wasn't good enough to play for Wales, and he won the Man of the Match award in his first game!

You talk about Ampadu like he’s Franco Baresi ffs

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You talk about Ampadu like he’s Franco Baresi ffs
    I was just stating the fact that he was Man of the Match in his first game. Not bad for a kid who wasn't good enough!

I was just stating the fact that he was Man of the Match in his first game. Not bad for a kid who wasn't good enough!
    At risk of being a pedant, Kylian Mbappe was man of the match on Ampadu's debut

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    At risk of being a pedant, Kylian Mbappe was man of the match on Ampadu's debut
    I heard Bale was MOTM in a 11-a-side training game before the France match