Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
Irreplaceable?.. oh, come on!

He's flitted in and out of form this season; in fairness, his last game against West Ham I thought was his best this season. Bamba has had a more positive impact on our games than Gunnarsson and has been more of an unelected captain than Gunnarsson in my opinion, more vocal and encouraging.

I will wish Gunnarsson well, but I would like us to find a midfielder with better passing ability than him, that way we might retain possession a bit better.
It's not like we haven't won without him this season....... Oh wait.......
Yes irreplaceable. He's like the bamba of our midfield, the only person on the pitch organising others, if you watch him off the ball he's always telling others (mainly ralls) where they should be. An eye for a pass (if the technique is somewhat lacking) such as that for Reid Vs Bournemouth, and the exact mental attitude we need. As fans we say as long as the players give 100% every time, we're happy, they can't do anymore. He's possibly the only player I've known to truly give 100 every single minute of every game, he's the one who's incapable of giving less. Yeah I think he's pretty irreplaceable