Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
Ultimately,the club have deemed the subsidised travel of £5.00 sufficient to cover costs.If you feel it doesn’t, then you should take that up with them providing a breakdown of how much the excursion is costing you, rather than taking the easy route and charging supporters 100% more.

I’m sure the club will make up the loss if you submit your cost breakdown as CCSC appear happy with the arrangement.

As I have said , if you are paying considerably more than what the club are offering then of course you shouldn’t be out of pocket , but that shortfall should be negotiated between you and Cardiff City F.C.
That’s not actually true.
They have agreed £5 with the supporters club. Which is fine. They haven’t said anything to the other organisers in the Travel Club as it’ll be up to each of us to work out what is best.

I’m not sure myself yet.

We are looking full, but then with Brighton and Man City looking a bit bleak, may be worth asking a bit more for this one, or even asking a bit more and rewarding those who’ve travelled regularly with a cheap trip at the end of the season.

Something to ponder over the weekend