That’s a new one

Re: Subsidised travel to Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    So,your now saying you pay for tickets as well :hehe

That’s a new one
    £60 two tickets for the coach stewards

Pitch us another one

Why should the passengers indirectly pay for tickets for other people ?
    Doesn’t appear reasonable does it , afterall they are not paying for their travel are they they ?

Keep them coming

Why should the passengers indirectly pay for tickets for other people ?
    Doesn’t appear reasonable does it , afterall they are not paying for their travel are they they ?

Keep them coming
    Looking after the coach is time consuming, keeping it clean, keeping the fans happy with music, it’s hard work, but they enjoy doing it

Right ,I’ve exhusted every avenue for now and you appear the to always want the last word.

Read carefully back through my posts and you may be able see my point of view.

You obviously going to say there is no financial gain in the coach travel but I’m sorry, from my experience I just don’t agree with you at all.

Furthermore can you kindly refrain from calling posters who,have a different but informed view to yours as Ill as they may indirectly take offence especially when you are offering your phone number out and arranging a meet.

I’m sure when sleep on it you will realise that is an indirect threat which of course if you were my age I would oblige but apparently you have retired so,I’d prefer to,give it a swerve until things are more cordial.

Nos da

Right ,I’ve exhusted every avenue for now and you appear the to always want the last word.

You obviously going to say there is no financial gain in the coach travel but I’m sorry, from my experience I just don’t agree with you at all.

Furthermore can you kindly refrain from calling posters who,have a different but informed view to yours as Ill as they may indirectly take offence especially when you are offering your phone number out and arranging a meet.

I’m sure when sleep on it you will realise that is an indirect threat which of course if you were my age I would oblige but apparently you have retired so,I’d prefer to,give it a swerve until things are more cordial.

Nos da
    Twat

Ouch

I’m sure when sleep on it you will realise that is an indirect threat which of course if you were my age I would oblige but apparently you have retired.
    You ran ONE coach, we do it week in week out, one coach may make a bit, another may lose a bit, but we make sure fans can get to games often and as economical as possible.

My phone number has been on here since dinosaurs walked the earth, it was not exclusive to you !!!!!

You wanted to see invoices so it was you who instigated a meeting

Don’t let me being retired put you off (another threat from you I see)

Nos da
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You ran ONE coach, we do it week in week out, one coach may make a bit, another may lose a bit, but we make sure fans can get to games often and as economical as possible.

My phone number has been on here since dinosaurs walked the earth, it was not exclusive to you !!!!!

You wanted to see invoices so it was you who instigated a meeting

Don’t let me being retired put you off (another threat from you I see)
    This must have passed you by,as you haven’t replied