+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Subsidised travel to Burnley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Subsidised travel to Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Ok then..... I suggest you make around £250 per coach on average, plus a free day out for you and a “steward”.

It’s funny how you have chosen to ignore the fact that coach prices have been obtained today via Pencoed travel clearly defining costs.

They did say the more I book,the more discount I would receive.

No wonder other coach operators have tried to justify their trips and how hard it is etc just like they did the last time the subject was raised. Your not a public service are you , your not helping others out of the goodness of your heart are you.

It’s not sniping , it’s asking for justification of you charging more that what was advertised on the club website.o

I suppose if you hand your customers a copy of the coach hire receipt as they boarded the coach then at least it gives transparency.

http://www.pencoedtravel.co.uk
    The bit you highlighted, WON’T HAPPEN (it will with me as I know Denise really well and we go back about 30 years when they were MORRIS TRAVEL and I was running the Supporters Club

Try phoning EDWARDS, the firm that does the team ????

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The bit you highlighted, WON’T HAPPEN (it will with me as I know Denise really well and we go back about 30 years when they were MORRIS TRAVEL and I was running the Supporters Club

Try phoning EDWARDS, the firm that does the team ????
    Ultimately,the club have deemed the subsidised travel of £5.00 sufficient to cover costs.If you feel it doesn’t, then you should take that up with them providing a breakdown of how much the excursion is costing you, rather than taking the easy route and charging supporters 100% more.

I’m sure the club will make up the loss if you submit your cost breakdown as CCSC appear happy with the arrangement.

As I have said , if you are paying considerably more than what the club are offering then of course you shouldn’t be out of pocket , but that shortfall should be negotiated between you and Cardiff City F.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Ultimately,the club have deemed the subsidised travel of £5.00 sufficient to cover costs.If you feel it doesn’t, then you should take that up with them providing a breakdown of how much the excursion is costing you, rather than taking the easy route and charging supporters 100% more.

I’m sure the club will make up the loss if you submit your cost breakdown as CCSC appear happy with the arrangement.

As I have said , if you are paying considerably more than what the club are offering then of course you shouldn’t be out of pocket , but that shortfall should be negotiated between you and Cardiff City F.C.
    The club got it wrong and I told them they got it wrong, but we are grateful for the contribution.

I STILL MAINTAIN IT SHOULD COME OFF MATCH TICKETS, SO EVERYONE BENEFITS, not just coach travellers, but apparently it is not allowed