+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Subsidised travel to Burnley

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Subsidised travel to Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    The bit you highlighted, WON’T HAPPEN (it will with me as I know Denise really well and we go back about 30 years when they were MORRIS TRAVEL and I was running the Supporters Club

Try phoning EDWARDS, the firm that does the team ????
    Ultimately,the club have deemed the subsidised travel of £5.00 sufficient to cover costs.If you feel it doesn’t, then you should take that up with them providing a breakdown of how much the excursion is costing you, rather than taking the easy route and charging supporters 100% more.

I’m sure the club will make up the loss if you submit your cost breakdown as CCSC appear happy with the arrangement.

As I have said , if you are paying considerably more than what the club are offering then of course you shouldn’t be out of pocket , but that shortfall should be negotiated between you and Cardiff City F.C.

Re: Subsidised travel to Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Ultimately,the club have deemed the subsidised travel of £5.00 sufficient to cover costs.If you feel it doesn’t, then you should take that up with them providing a breakdown of how much the excursion is costing you, rather than taking the easy route and charging supporters 100% more.

I’m sure the club will make up the loss if you submit your cost breakdown as CCSC appear happy with the arrangement.

As I have said , if you are paying considerably more than what the club are offering then of course you shouldn’t be out of pocket , but that shortfall should be negotiated between you and Cardiff City F.C.
    The club got it wrong and I told them they got it wrong, but we are grateful for the contribution.

I STILL MAINTAIN IT SHOULD COME OFF MATCH TICKETS, SO EVERYONE BENEFITS, not just coach travellers, but apparently it is not allowed