+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham

Fulham

The difference from championship football to premier league football works out at £46. Last season I paid £24 for myself and my two boys to watch Cardiff at Fulham, this season I’m paying £70 with out the extras.

Re: Fulham

I noticed that...West Ham prices

how much did we charge them?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    how much did we charge them?
    £25

Quote Originally Posted by ianto73 View Post
    The difference from championship football to premier league football works out at £46. Last season I paid £24 for myself and my two boys to watch Cardiff at Fulham, this season I’m paying £70 with out the extras.
    Yes, but weren’t Fulham prices unusually low last year? I recall that 4 of us went for £40. (I think that one of the tickets was £1 or something)

At least Premier league prices are reasonably consistent and capped, even if the concessions aren’t great.

What's the criteria for Fulham?

Many on here bemoaning some of our home games this season.
    Imagine paying £1,149 and having to sit through the rubbish that team have been serving up!
    60 notes per game!

Still at least they play attractive expansive football eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Yes, but weren’t Fulham prices unusually low last year? I recall that 4 of us went for £40. (I think that one of the tickets was £1 or something)

At least Premier league prices are reasonably consistent and capped, even if the concessions aren’t great.
    I meant away ticket prices of course......

Quote Originally Posted by ianto73 View Post
    Bloody scandalous, never mind FFP, where's the fans version ?

So much for “twenty’s plenty”