+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stay in the EU petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stay in the EU petition

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So he didnt invade and want to control the rest of Europe then, to make them part of his German Empire. Dont need to read a history book but you definitely need a dose of reality. The unelected EU beaurocrats just want to form the state of Europe and line their own (and their cronies) pockets. Their thirst for power is insatiable. How anyone in their right mind can want to be part of their utterley discredited cabal is incomprehensble. It has gone way beyond the common market deal that the UK originally voted for.
    I take an great interest in German culture and history, have lived in Germany, visit frequently visited over the last 40 years and occasionally watch/listen/read German media. They have been one of the major driving forces of the EU predominantly because they want to avoid their own sins of the past as well as other conflicts that have scarred Europe over the last few centuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I take an great interest in German culture and history, have lived in Germany, visit frequently visited over the last 40 years and occasionally watch/listen/read German media. They have been one of the major driving forces of the EU predominantly because they want to avoid their own sins of the past as well as other conflicts that have scarred Europe over the last few centuries.
    Somebody is pulling Merkel's strings, cos it wasn't her idea to open up Europe's borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Somebody is pulling Merkel's strings, cos it wasn't her idea to open up Europe's borders.
    Who is pulling the strings then brain genius?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Who is pulling the strings then brain genius?
    A little birdie told me the OSF were handing out information booklets to all those crossing the border.

A little birdie told me the OSF were handing out booklets to all those crossing the border.
    So you think that George Soros is secretly in control of the EU and can tell Angela Merkel what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    So you think that George Soros is secretly in control of the EU and can tell Angela Merkel what to do?
    I'm sure some American politicians would have been in the loop, it's not like anybody works alone at this level.

I'm sure some American politicians would have been in the loop, it's not like anybody works alone at this level.
    Also because it seems less anti-Semitic somehow if you add a sprinkling of non specific American politicians to your conspiracy theory right?