+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536

Thread: Stay in the EU petition

Re: Stay in the EU petition

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This thread on Twitter by a pro brexit Tory lawyer sums up what has gone wrong with brexit:

https://twitter.com/adrianyalland/st...027949057?s=21

It has been hijacked by the hard brexit lunatics rather than the brexiters who wanted brexit for the good of the country.
    But it was hijacked by the Brexit lunatics as soon as the referendum was called. No, in fact, that was why the referendum was proposed and then called. Those who genuinely believe Brexit will be good for the country were either very, very rarely given the platform to say why or had other priorities and didn't speak.

We cannot hold another referendum because this government refuses to acknowledge potential interference and proven illegal activity in the first and therefore any new referendum will be open to same tactics; we cannot progress with the leaving the EU because as soon as that's defined (it wasn't initially) the majority disagree with the terms; we cannot not have a decision or stay in the EU because of how David Cameron described the referendum - a final decision made by the people - when all he wanted was to save his own political party and the anger that has been stoked by hardline brexiteers since the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Although I don't believe it is accurate, Boycott is a caricature of what the popular view is of a "typical" Leave voter

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Although I don't believe it is accurate, Boycott is a caricature of what the popular view is of a "typical" Leave voter
    If i hadn't have come across this, I think I could have predicted his view quite easily. You can imagine the dressing room when Amiss ran him out