+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay in the EU petition

Re: Stay in the EU petition

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I thought your expertise would be required investigating the Sala crash, and helping with Boeing 737 Max 8 investigations?
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Link us to it then.
    You need to satisfy your own mind, you don't need others to do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Huh?
    The one line you can’t read between

You need to satisfy your own mind, you don't need others to do it for you.
    I’ve satisfied my own mind though, you were disagreeing.

We all know why you wouldn’t post, it’s because you read complete nonsense from conspiracy sites and believe every single word. Once you link it that’s your cover blown.

Come on give me one benefit of Brexit and why the illuminati and the lizards aren’t allowing it to happen even though they’re all going to get stinking rich off it and the plumettig value of the pound.

Yet again conspiracy theorists aren’t interested in the real conspiracies like who funded Aaron banks and the elite Tory party members making bank on the falling value of the pound.

It’s almost like the only conspiracy theories that get pushed are ones that have an alt right leaning and ones that benefit the right wing government who are in power.

I’ve satisfied my own mind though, you were disagreeing.

We all know why you wouldn’t post, it’s because you read complete nonsense from conspiracy sites and believe every single word. Once you link it that’s your cover blown.

Come on give me one benefit of Brexit and why the illuminati and the lizards aren’t allowing it to happen even though they’re all going to get stinking rich off it and the plumettig value of the pound.
    The documents were leaked and anybody can read them, so I'm not sure why you keep on regurgitating all this conspiracy bollox, it makes you sound like a trained parrot.

The documents were leaked and anybody can read them, so I'm not sure why you keep on regurgitating all this conspiracy bollox, it makes you soundy like a trained parrot.
    I’ve read loads of leaked documents but nothing that backs up anything you said.

The irony of you calling anyone a parrot is amazing too.

I’d seens like we’ve got as much chance of a reliable source backing up the nonsense you believe as someone giving me a benefit of Brexit though.

The one line you can’t read between
    Pedro is well known for avoiding the topic in order to have a dig at a poster. It's schoolboy stuff, and you can't take him seriously.

I’ve read loads of leaked documents but nothing that backs up anything you said.

The irony of you calling anyone a parrot is amazing too.

I’d seens like we’ve got as much chance of a reliable source backing up the nonsense you believe as someone giving me a benefit of Brexit though.
    Yeah sure, whatever you say

Pedro is well known for avoiding the topic in order to have a dig at a poster. It's schoolboy stuff, and you can't take him seriously.
    Pedro always comes across well, I think people have had enough of interacting with you because you always behave the same way. He’s just realised you aren’t worth the effort.

Yeah sure, whatever you say
    Give me one benefit of Brexit come on!

The way the EU have treated this country and Mrs May since the referendum is scandalous. We obviously have to deal with our neighbours but we need to break the ridiculous stranglehold that they love to have over this great country. I have no doubt things will be very tough for a while after we leave but looking back through history we bounce back and thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    The way the EU have treated this country and Mrs May since the referendum is scandalous. We obviously have to deal with our neighbours but we need to break the ridiculous stranglehold that they love to have over this great country. I have no doubt things will be very tough for a while after we leave but looking back through history we bounce back and thrive.
    Why should they accept a deal that’s bad for then? The EU has been acting in the interests of the 27 member countries. They’ve offered Britain multiple chances to negotiate and every time we’ve gone back with a deal that won’t work.

Can you give me one benefit of Brexit?

What do you mean it will be tough for a while?

What do you mean by we’ll bounce back?

Give me one benefit of Brexit come on!
    I can give you many examples, but the topic has already been done to death, so I don't see the point in going over it again. This thread is about the EU petition, so it's best to stay on topic.

Isn’t democracy being allowed to change your mind when you were fed bullshit initially? Where’s that idiot Boris Johnson’s big red bus now?

I can give you many examples, but the topic has already been done to death, so I don't see the point in going over it again. This thread is about the EU petition, so it's best to stay on topic.
    It's say it's fairly relevant to the topic

Just give me an example, it doesn’t take any more effort than typing that paragraph you just typed. I’m only asking for one, if you can give many examples you don’t even have to think.

One benefit to the U.K. population of Brexit come on.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's say it's fairly relevant to the topic
    It’s mental gymnastics that in a thread about stopping Brexit he won’t give a benefit of not stopping it.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    The world is changing, and Europe isn't going to be near the top of the tree forever. Now is an ideal time to formulate a new strategy for the future, and to break away from the beurocratic nightmare that is the EU.

The world is changing, and Europe isn't going to be near the top of the tree forever. Now is an ideal time to formulate a new strategy for the future, and to break away from the beurocratic nightmare that is the EU.
    That’s not a real tangible benefit though, that’s a gamble that could not come off.

1. Why do you think Europe won’t be top of the tree
    2. What could a tiny island with no industry do to get to the top of the tree
    3. What bureaucracy is currently holding us back

Maybe learn to spell bureaucratic before deciding it’s bad.

You can go look for yourself though, the facts are out there for everyone to see.
    When you make claims like this, the burden of proof is on you.

You can't make claims like that, say it's proven, then when questioned for a source say "Go look it up yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    When you make claims like this, the burden of proof is on you.

You can't make claims like that, say it's proven, then when questioned for a source say "Go look it up yourself"
    It’s been in the news non stop plus I’ve looked into some of the reports myself. Go google it, it’s been in every major paper including the pro Brexit ones. I don’t need to back up a national news story that has scores of reliable source material and quotes.

It’s like a flat earther saying the burden of proof for a round Earth is on me or the burden of proof for the moon landings is on me.

There are 1000s if trusted sources out there if you’re against something like that the burden of proof is on you.

It’s been in the news non stop plus I’ve looked into some of the reports myself. Go google it, it’s been in every major paper including the pro Brexit ones. I don’t need to back up a national news story that has scores of reliable source material and quotes.

It’s like a flat earther saying the burden of proof for a round Earth is on me or the burden of proof for the moon landings is on me.

There are 1000s if trusted sources out there if you’re against something like that the burden of proof is on you.
    So no sources then

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    So no sources then
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Brexit+referendum+illegal

Few million there for you mate

One benefit to the U.K. population of Brexit come on.
    You’ll be waiting a bloody long time.