+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay in the EU petition

Re: Stay in the EU petition

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The cognitive dissonance to think every outlet is a puppet of some unknown super power controlling everything until they back up a certain view point is unreal.

It’s mad how the conspiracy behind the illegal election or how murdoch’s media empire is basically controlling the politics of the U.K., USA and Australia isn’t interesting to the conspiracy theorists, must be the lack of a Jewish angle.
    Sssssh ,don't upset the conspiracy theorists , you'll set them off , and they will end up all very frustrated and nasty , calling you a Tory ,or a Labour Lite Tory , Blairite, or a supporter of Trumpism or Israel, if you just happened to challenge the concept of other views , and not buy into the secret world that is allegedly controlling us .

Strangely, they all happen to reap the same rewards generated for those alleged evil systems , unless they are living in a far flung island , totally away from the reach of the evil capitalist world .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Sssssh don't upset the conspiracy theorists , you'll set them off , and they will end up all very frustrated and nasty , calling you a Tory ,or a Labour Lite Tory , Blairite, or a supporter of Trumpism or Israel, if you just happened to challenge the concept of other views , and not buy into the secret world that is allegedly controlling us .

Strangely they all happen to reap the rewards of those very same evil systems , unless they are living in a far flung island , totally away from the evil capitalists.

What the ****

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I have faith in WB , he's shown his worth and metal in the Trump debate .
    Do you mean mettle?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Do you mean mettle?
    Mental 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Not really as I never read the Express or Mail. Haven't you got any better slurs? Come on use your imagination!

BTW you're the one who came up with the rediculous example that you buy more from Tesco than they buy from you.
    It is no more ridiculous than claiming that the EU will come begging for a deal because they sell a little bit more to us than we sell to them. UK - EU trade makes up a massive portion of our exports and a small portion or theirs.

You seriously claiming to have developed the German cars trope independently to our gutter brexit loving press?? Pull the other one.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Mental ������
    Like this thread, political opinions are like hemroids, everyone has them but we don’t really talk about them do we....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It is no more ridiculous than claiming that the EU will come begging for a deal because they sell a little bit more to us than we sell to them. UK - EU trade makes up a massive portion of our exports and a small portion or theirs.

You seriously claiming to have developed the German cars trope independently to our gutter brexit loving press?? Pull the other one.
    I never claimed they would come begging, what I stated is they will be worse off.

I never claimed they would come begging, what I stated is they will be worse off.
    Just not as much as we will be.
    There are no winners here.

Just not as much as we will be.
    There are no winners here.
    Nobody wins unless everybody wins.

Remember, it's all part of a carefully executed plan.

Happy non Brexit day everyone

I see IDS was on radio 4 this morning saying leaving the customs union opens up the British Service sector to global trade treaties.

The WTO does not regulate services and China, India and the US are not opening up services.

Is he very stupid or just lying? And how can he be allowed to get away with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Happy non Brexit day everyone
    Supposed to be a pro Brexit demonstration today outside parliament, I wonder if it could get a bit violent.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Remember, it's all part of a carefully executed plan.

It backs up everything I have said

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I see IDS was on radio 4 this morning saying leaving the customs union opens up the British Service sector to global trade treaties.

The WTO does not regulate services and China, India and the US are not opening up services.

Is he very stupid or just lying? And how can he be allowed to get away with it?
    Because the media don't know enough to challenge them?

https://twitter.com/Jim_Cornelius/st...46588015427590 - "The EU was never properly explained to the Brtish public."

It backs up everything I have said
    Of course it does, in your head.
    You seem to have confirmation bias running at around 1000%
    Is there literally anything that guy could have said that would have made you question the scenario that you are currently running with? I suspect not.

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1111571065048842240

Just zoom out for a second. Back to the days when you thought the country was run by rational actors who wanted the best for their nation rather than their party.

Is there literally anything that guy could have said that would have made you question the scenario that you are currently running with? I suspect not.
    She's playing the role she was chosen for, nobody could be this inept. If you can't see it, it says a lot more about you than it does me

The Tories are happy to potentially risk the end of their party, and the career of everyone involved, just to maybe stop Brexit. And if you believe that you'll believe anything.

I wonder why they didn't just say "the referendum was only advisory"?

https://twitter.com/Steven_Swinford/...63454022934528

What's Government strategy this morning?
    I'm told that in a bid to win over Labour MPs 'cash is going all over the place'
    Two Labour MPs said to be looking for £100m+ *each* for regeneration in their constituencies in exchange for support
    All contingent on deal going through

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1111567128623280128

hilarybennmp hits nail on head. If parliament votes today to lock in 22 May and then parliament after 12 April votes down necessary meaningful vote or important facilitating legislation, no-deal Brexit on 22 May would be almost inevitable - because UK would not be participating in European Elections

The Tories are happy to potentially risk the end of their party, and the career of everyone involved, just to maybe stop Brexit. And if you believe that you'll believe anything.
    It's a price worth paying for Remainers on all sides of the aisle, as a new integrated EU is what they want.

https://twitter.com/EmporersNewC/sta...74494512975872

Hello, United Kingdom, it’s the United States of America here, and we need to talk...…

But if you leave for the reasons you have stated, you will not be respected in the global community for many years to come.

Seems mad that they can bribe areas like this. If this money is available for bribing MPs why wasn’t it already available to regenerate these areas anyway?

Are the people who voted to stop £350 million a month* going to the EU happy to see this money just being used for bribes instead?

I wonder why they didn't just say "the referendum was only advisory"?
    Has anyone seen Mark Francois arguing that it wasn’t advisory? If there’s a more loathsome and stupid man in politics at the moment that this little TA twerp I’ve not seen them.