+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stay in the EU petition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stay in the EU petition

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So, in order to counter my argument, you quote twitter (god help us all) using figures that are five years out if date !! Very clever. My figures are taken from a bbc news online article from October 2018, so rather more reliable and up to date than yours if you ask me.
    Twitter can be awful but plenty of good people doing in-depth research on there. My apologies if I missed your link to the BBC article but you called JennyWren's assertion that less than 100 laws have been forced on us by the EU as 'crap' so I offered the link to suggest this was not the case.

Re: Stay in the EU petition

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Twitter can be awful but plenty of good people doing in-depth research on there. My apologies if I missed your link to the BBC article but you called JennyWren's assertion that less than 100 laws have been forced on us by the EU as 'crap' so I offered the link to suggest this was not the case.
    Apologies if I misunderstood the thrust of your reply. I thought you were merely trying to disagree with my figures. If there were only 100 EU laws that affected the UK, it would certainly make me wonder what the hell they had been doing for the last forty odd years.