+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay in the EU petition

Re: Stay in the EU petition

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Better trade opportunities
    Why would negotiating on our own be better than negotiating as part of the biggest bloc?

The country voted leave so lets get out.
    Farage , Johnson and co should be put in govt with one as PM.

They should then immediately start putting in 350m a week to the NHS.

They should then be taken to task if it doesnt happen.

With who? We’ve currently got a load of free trade agreements with a load of countries, we can’t get a better deal with them as the one we already have, and won’t get the same deal independently.
    If you’ve thinking better deals with countries like India or China then you’ve got to accept that to get a good deal with them that they are going to push for easier migration for their citizens.

International

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    With who? We’ve currently got a load of free trade agreements with a load of countries, we can’t get a better deal with them as the one we already have, and won’t get the same deal independently.
    If you’ve thinking better deals with countries like India or China then you’ve got to accept that to get a good deal with them that they are going to push for easier migration for their citizens.
    Why do you see this as a necessary part of a trade deal with these countries. Immigration is not normally a part of any trade deal (Except in the EU) and why would any country insist on a clause to make their best workers able to leave the country. It's just plain silly, like so much of the other stuff related to brexit.

As I mentioned before, for the last 2 years and more every single piece of bed news in this country has been blamed on the threat of brexit and some of those were invented and non-news. What did everybody blame before remain lost that vote.?????

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yeah we should just bin 40% of our trade just coz.
    That’s just plain scaremongering nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why do you see this as a necessary part of a trade deal with these countries. Immigration is not normally a part of any trade deal (Except in the EU) and why would any country insist on a clause to make their best workers able to leave the country. It's just plain silly, like so much of the other stuff related to brexit.

As I mentioned before, for the last 2 years and more every single piece of bed news in this country has been blamed on the threat of brexit and some of those were invented and non-news. What did everybody blame before remain lost that vote.?????
    Dave Jones!

International

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Dave Jones!
    Well he probably deserved it. But then he wouldn't have complained, he'd have just dusted himself down and gone again. (As was that come (sic) again?

That’s just plain scaremongering nonsense.
    He's talking about no deal. Change "bin" for something else if you want, but it's not going to help us.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    I’m all for migration for the correct skills required.

Why would negotiating on our own be better than negotiating as part of the biggest bloc?
    Trade would be more tailored to our own positives.

People blamed the EU.

Trade would be more tailored to our own positives.
    Ok interesting. Any examples?

International

People blamed the EU.
    YUP!!

After reading this thread, I know exactly where everybody gets their news from. Obviously everybody can't be right, so would anybody admit that they might have been brainwashed by their news source?

YUP!!
    So Remain would win a second vote

He's talking about no deal. Change "bin" for something else if you want, but it's not going to help us.
    We’ll probably never agree on this subject. I just feel if we are so tied into a massive body like the EU,, that in less than 50 yrs, it’s become impossible to leave deal free without us suffering a plague of locust and turning into a 3rd world country, how tied in and trapped will be in another 50yrs?

We’ll probably never agree on this subject. I just feel if we are so tied into a massive body like the EU,, that in less than 50 yrs, it’s become impossible to leave deal free without us suffering a plague of locust and turning into a 3rd world country, how tied in and trapped will be in another 50yrs?
    The EU will not exist in another 50 years.

She's gone haywire! I think we already knew that from the crazy dancing

International

So Remain would win a second vote
    Naw, I honestly don't think they would. Too many people are so pissed off with the politicians not doing what they were asked to do, (whether that was right or wrong) I think they'll vote leave just to 'teach them a lesson'.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    She's gone haywire! I think we already knew that from the crazy dancing

Loving it!! you comment on people being brainwashed by their news sources and then post a news source. beautiful. I bow to your irony!!!!!! hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe:

More than likely.

I'd make Leave favourite in a second referendum, so I don't know why leavers are scared of the prospect.
    I’d say the powers that be are scared, scared that people are now much more aware of what they are voting for, hence I reckon it would be at least 65/35 to remain. Once fooled....twice.....

Loving it!! you comment on people being brainwashed by their news sources and then post a news source. beautiful. I bow to your irony!!!!!! hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe:
    It's not "my" news source, many people are reporting a cabinet revolt. The source is the cabinet itself

Look how’s that’s gone with Japan though. Why would it be any different with any other major trading partners?

Are you both saying propaganda doesn’t exist or doesn’t work?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are you both saying propaganda doesn’t exist or doesn’t work?
    What does it matter what we're saying, it is just our opinion, and not necessarily the same opinion, and you will probably disagree with uy both anyway. I blame Brexit for it.