+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Possible redundancies at Swansea Town

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Possible redundancies at Swansea Town

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    And I hear jacks say they reckon he’s made 17 million out of Swansea post sale and his huge wage, plus cuts of transfers etc.....
    I’m sure he will buy you back and take you back up again......
    I refuse to go until all of them have gone. I'd rather fester in my own faeces than give a penny to that Gonzo - nosed cúnt

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    I refuse to go until all of them have gone. I'd rather fester in my own faeces than give a penny to that Gonzo - nosed cúnt
    Good man

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    If enough of you boycott and don’t buy ST’s etc...the yanks will get the message I reckon. It’s tough not going as you feel guilty about hurting the club more, but short term pain for long term gain and all that.....despite many jacks laughing at our predicament a few years back when relegated in red when lots stopped going, I wish you all the best outing them. Never thought I’d say this but we are fortunate to have Vincent......

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    If enough of you boycott and don’t buy ST’s etc...the yanks will get the message I reckon. It’s tough not going as you feel guilty about hurting the club more, but short term pain for long term gain and all that.....despite many jacks laughing at our predicament a few years back when relegated in red when lots stopped going, I wish you all the best outing them. Never thought I’d say this but we are fortunate to have Vincent......
    How the worm has turned, hey