+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At last the Remainers are fuched

At last the Remainers are fuched

It’s no deal
    Or the EUs deal.

Note not Theresa Mays deal.

This is what the remaining BBC lie about continually.

They say it’s her deal. It’s not.
    It’s the only deal the EU offer.

But the remainers wont accept this solid fact.

No deal here we come.
    Boris and Jacob and Bill Cash and our Nigel are almost over the line.

Hold the last meaningful vote at 10pm tomorrow week.
    No deal or the EU only deal available.

We are almost out.

Dominic Grieve will be apoplectic. 😊

Re: At last the Remainers are fuched

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It’s no deal
    Or the EUs deal.

No deal here we come.

We are almost out.

Hasn't May just agreed a no strings extension until the 12th April? Nothing will happen on the 29th March so get your little chopper zipped safely back in your pants.

Why do people keep saying its May's deal , it's not it's the one 27 countries offered her

Whoever was in front of them they knew they would offer tye same.

However at the point of the deal offer , she could have said' feck you' were out ,but she didn't, as she is a reaminer deep down and the deal is done.

EU have won.

Yes , she could have agreed and brought back a Corbyn type deal, and stay in the Customs Union , however she would have been slaughtered for that as well , by the leavers and 17 million . ( and I suspect if she had brought that deal back old Corbyn would have said ' that's the wrong deal its not the peoples wish' ,he was never going to agree on anything ,he just wants an ducking election )

She could have said were out, then she'd be lampooned by the remainers.

Let's be honest ,yes she is an 'orrible ' Tory , who was never going to win , with any deal , she has been tucked up by her own party and Cameron,

Corbyn, well he just wants an election or so he keeps repeating
    like a parrot,

""give us an election , give us an election ,pieces of ,pieces of eight .""

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    It’s no deal
    Or the EUs deal.

No deal here we come.

We are almost out.

Yeah.....
    You’re really going to look dull when this doesn’t pan out how you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Why do people keep saying its May's deal , it's not it's the one 27 countries offered her

Whoever was in front of them they knew they would offer tye same.

However at the point of the deal offer , she could have said' feck you' were out ,but she didn't, as she is a reaminer deep down and the deal is done.

EU have won.

Yes , she could have agreed and brought back a Corbyn type deal, and stay in the Customs Union , however she would have been slaughtered for that as well , by the leavers and 17 million . ( and I suspect if she had brought that deal back old Corbyn would have said ' that's the wrong deal its not the peoples wish' ,he was never going to agree on anything ,he just wants an ducking election )

She could have said were out, then she'd be lampooned by the remainers.

Let's be honest ,yes she is an 'orrible ' Tory , who was never going to win , with any deal , she has been tucked up by her own party and Cameron,

Corbyn, well he just wants an election or so he keeps repeating
    like a parrot,

""give us an election , give us an election ,pieces of ,pieces of eight .""
    I have beyond zero sympathy for this sociopath who has shown zero empathy for anyone outside of her close circle.

She wanted this job, so she should suck it up. On election rather than saying I will do my best to deliver Brexit although it will be hard she made a crass speech about liberal elites and playing up to the hard right. This from a woman married to a millionaire taking about ‘liberal elites’.....

Nobody has ‘won’ luckily the EU have shown more humanity to the UK population than our beloved PM n allowing an extension.

More cycle of shite to continue in regards to facilitating the result of a referendum which we are finding out more and more each day has some pretty dodgy stink to it.

I'll believe it only when there is more flesh on the bones, but Jeremy Corbyn may just finally be doing something positive, but even if he doesn't, and I speak as someone who has been scathing about his Brexit "policy" here, I just don't get life on mars' attempts to portray him as the real villain of the piece here. Brexit is entirely a Conservative party creation, given birth by a foolish and inept Prime Minister who saw a referendum as a way of finally shutting up those who wanted out of Europe in his own party and maintained by another inept and robotic Prime Minister who has consistently pandered to the wishes of the minority of hard liners in the Parliamentary party who will never be satisfied by what she, or any other Prime Minister, delivers.

Also, the line that May's deal is somehow the EU's and it is all that they were willing to offer lacks credibility when you see that they are now saying they would look at alternative ways of getting Brexit done if May's deal (it is her deal because all negotiations from the British side had to carried on from the viewpoint of her failed "red lines") is defeated for the third time.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'll believe it only when there is more flesh on the bones, but Jeremy Corbyn may just finally be doing something positive, but even if he doesn't, and I speak as someone who has been scathing about his Brexit "policy" here, I just don't get life on mars' attempts to portray him as the real villain of the piece here. Brexit is entirely a Conservative party creation, given birth by a foolish and inept Prime Minister who saw a referendum as a way of finally shutting up those who wanted out of Europe in his own party and maintained by another inept and robotic Prime Minister who has consistently pandered to the wishes of the minority of hard liners in the Parliamentary party who will never be satisfied by what she, or any other Prime Minister, delivers.

Also, the line that May's deal is somehow the EU's and it is all that they were willing to offer lacks credibility when you see that they are now saying they would look at alternative ways of getting Brexit done if May's deal (it is her deal because all negotiations from the British side had to carried on from the viewpoint of her failed "red lines") is defeated for the third time.
    It isn't just Corbyn. Anybody who still believes we should pursue a different route (be it a confirmatory vote or a softer brexit) is in the firing line from LOM. You are not allowed an opinion that differs from the PM or you are 'playing games', we could never accuse our wonderful PM of that now could we?

Let them have it Bob. It's refreshing to see Brexiteers change their minds even if they don't realise they have. They used to think we held the balance of power in the negotiations because of the trade deficit. They have at least realised that this was a lie even if they have to package it up inside allegations of bullying to rationalise it alongside their other phoney beliefs.

What a mess we have inherited simply because successive Tory leaders focussed their every effort on keeping their party together, this is still her primary aim now and it is sickening how many people have bought in.

The implications for the UK state will be huge if no deal wins through.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It isn't just Corbyn. Anybody who still believes we should pursue a different route (be it a confirmatory vote or a softer brexit) is in the firing line from LOM. You are not allowed an opinion that differs from the PM or you are 'playing games', we could never accuse our wonderful PM of that now could we?
    Are you suggesting no other politician is playing thier selfish end game ?

May and Corbyn are both under pressure from within and changing tact by the day .

This is a race to power via blame , nothing more, I'm surprised you cant see that .

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    The implications for the UK state will be huge if no deal wins through.
    Just imagine being free to control your own destiny.

You can always count on AA2 to have a couple of sherbets and stroll on to ccmb to embarrass himself

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just imagine being free to control your own destiny.
    I hear what you're saying. But as I've stated repeatedly, Brexit or no Brexit we will remain enslaved by private bankers who create 97.4% of the UK money supply from nothing as loans which they charge interest on. As someone once said: with a gun you can rob a bank; with a bank you can rob the world.

The Federal Reserve, the US central bank and the globe's most powerful, is extraordinary as it's a private concern who no-one knows who the shareholders are. In its 106-year existence it has never been fully and independently audited.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    You can always count on AA2 to have a couple of sherbets and stroll on to ccmb to embarrass himself
    I love drunken democracy ,house of Parliament bars is rammed with it 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I hear what you're saying. But as I've stated repeatedly, Brexit or no Brexit we will remain enslaved by private bankers who create 97.4% of the UK money supply from nothing as loans which they charge interest on. As someone once said: with a gun you can rob a bank; with a bank you can rob the world.

The Federal Reserve, the US central bank and the globe's most powerful, is extraordinary as it's a private concern who no-one knows who the shareholders are. In its 106-year existence it has never been fully and independently audited.
    I don't feel enslaved ,I feel fortunate to live in a democratic caring country in a fairly moderate way , there are far worse places to exist in.

Spot on Paul.

If the EU alternatives involve ending up with either a customs union or single market or both after the trade negotiations then we are probably talking about a worse deal than hers as we would be unable to conduct trade talks with any one else at all. So she would be correct in saying hers wss the best deal we could get despite its imperfections.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    If the EU alternatives involve ending up with either a customs union or single market or both after the trade negotiations then we are probably talking about a worse deal than hers as we would be unable to conduct trade talks with any one else at all. So she would be correct in saying hers wss the best deal we could get despite its imperfections.
    Spot on , May's deal (well Europe's deal ) is crap, but it's the better crap option about .

If we are leaving ,staying in the customs union, is not out of Europe , and cuts across Labours manifesto pledges of Nationlisation, never mind alienating its voters .

I don't feel enslaved ,I feel fortunate to live in a democratic caring country in a fairly moderate way , there are far worse places to exist in.
    Well, I mentioned democracy in another post two days back and those who mindlessly repeat the same falsehood. Perhaps you can explain to me what's democratic about an unelected head of state and House of Lords.

As luck would have it the producers of a new film, The Great British Mortgage Swindle, were interviewed on RT this morning and though the discussion centred on mortgage loans - which are both fraudulent and illegal but enforced by agents of a complicit state - it also touched on the greater con of virtually all money being created as debt by a parasitical elite that own the UK government along with most others. That RT discussion can be viewed here: https://www.rt.com/shows/renegade-in...-market-issue/

If you've ever paid down a mortgage then you were mugged off big time. But take comfort from knowing everyone of us are robbed by the same interests every day thanks to their inflation tax. You may not feel enslaved. You are, but either don't realise it or don't wish to.

May losing her nerve as regards 'no deal' but its still the default position even if several other selections are nose to nose with it with the line in sight.

Well, I mentioned democracy in another post two days back and those who mindlessly repeat the same falsehood. Perhaps you can explain to me what's democratic about an unelected head of state and House of Lords.

As luck would have it the producers of a new film, The Great British Mortgage Swindle, were interviewed on RT this morning and though the discussion centred on mortgage loans - which are both fraudulent and illegal but enforced by agents of a complicit state - it also touched on the greater con of virtually all money being created as debt by a parasitical elite that own the UK government along with most others. That RT discussion can be viewed here: https://www.rt.com/shows/renegade-in...-market-issue/

If you've ever paid down a mortgage then you were mugged off big time. But take comfort from knowing everyone of us are robbed by the same interests every day thanks to their inflation tax. You may not feel enslaved. You are, but either don't realise it or don't wish to.
    I think you views maybe in the minority , but hey its democracy and your voice is welcome unlike some countries I know .

I presume the article you are referring is form RT is a Russian international television network funded by the Russian government. democracy gone mad as long as your not gay , in jail .outspoken , https://www.hrw.org/world-report/201...hapters/russia

You somehow forgot to inform me how patently undemocratic miraculously translates to democratic in your world.

You'll never see the like of that RT video on British TV because above everything else how the debt-based money system operates must be concealed for it to remain successful. That's why we get all the fakery of the left-right shite, Leave-Remain, men v. women, hardworkers v. unemployed, white v. non-white, Muslims v. non-muslims and miles of other stuff designed purely to fragment. While the lower orders have bun fights the money boys are pissing themselves laughing as they continue to buy up the world.

You somehow forgot to inform me how patently undemocratic miraculously translates to democratic in your world.

You'll never see the like of that RT video on British TV because above everything else how the debt-based money system operates must be concealed for it to remain successful. That's why we get all the fakery of the left-right shite, Leave-Remain, men v. women, hardworkers v. unemployed, white v. non-white, Muslims v. non-muslims and miles of other stuff designed purely to fragment. While the lower orders have bun fights the money boys are pissing themselves laughing as they continue to buy up the world.
    I simply just don't buy into your understanding or views of life , there is good and bad ,everywhere ,as is are the rich and poor, there always has been.

The test in my view is to find your happiness , and not look beyond that , or at others , and try see some good in all, whatever percussion they are, not everything you disagree with is evil.

Spot on , May's deal (well Europe's deal ) is crap, but it's the better crap option about .

If we are leaving ,staying in the customs union, is not out of Europe , and cuts across Labours manifesto pledges of Nationlisation, never mind alienating its voters .
    For nearly three years Leavers have been lecturing Remainers about how 17.4 million voted a certain way and, although it put me on the losing side, they were right to do so - I see it as the biggest single argument in favour of Brexit and have always said that the decision should be honoured, hence my lukewarm, at best, support for a second Referendum.

However, where that argument breaks down is when people try to do as you and Elwood have done and start to argue that things like, say, a Norway/Canada deal or a customs union somehow does not represent the wishes of Leave voters. There is absolutely no way of knowing this for certain because of the simplicity in the Referendum question that Leavers seize upon when trying to use it to their advantage. All the result told us was that a majority of people who could be bothered voting on a random day thirty three months ago were in favour of leaving the EU - if we went ahead with any of the three options I mentioned above, we would be delivering what the Leavers voted for, we would be leaving the EU.

In the time since the vote, people with agendas on the Leave side have tried to claim that Leave meant a "hard" Brexit or a no deal Brexit. The definition of what a Leave vote meant has gradually shifted to represent the wishes of the likes of Jacob Rees-Mogg, Nigel Farage and Theresa May (with her idiotic red lines) - prove to me that this is what all of the 17.4 million were in favour of when they voted and I'll start looking at things in a new light.

I would hazardous a guess if there was a second referendum, and God I hope theres not, the vote would be similar , and the leave Labour voters would vote the same without paying much attention to Mogg ,Gove or Johnson there desire to vote leave was a personal one,depending on thier circumstance and social surrounding ,not the ERG.