+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Trump Russia Collusion Conclusion

The Trump Russia Collusion Conclusion

Is out ...

Re: The Trump Russia Collusion Conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    In desperation, there is still some hope for your ccmb stalker, collusion is being replaced by curious connections

Is out ...
    As it's looking very likely that there are no more indictments to come from Mueller, I suppose congratulations are in order, your boy will be able to keep on with his no collusioning and now, to an extent, he'll have a completed Mueller report to back him up.

However, I think you'll agree that my problem with Trump has always been about the man in general terms - my approach has been more to do with a broad brush than fine details, so if this is a vindication, then it's a very qualified one as far as I'm concerned.

I still see things like this

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-of-9-17-2018?

as being very relevant to Trump and to the party he represents and, with charges against Stone and a conviction for Manafort since the date of the article - Trump's figures are poorer now than shown there. As I've said before, if Trump is a fundamentally honest man, then he has shown appalling judgement in picking the people to occupy important positions both in his Presidential campaign and then when he got the job itself - such a poor judge of character should be nowhere near the Oval Office.

I know you'll dismiss this article out of hand, but, to me, it says so much about how Trump should be judged;-

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/o...er-report.html

Don't forget Bob, this was just part of a wider body of work. Mueller investigated some things and prosecuted, investigated other things and passed them on for others to prosecute, and investigated some things and passed them to Congress.

And we don't know anything that's in the "report". Don't fall for the hype, thats what they want you to do; this is just the end of chapter one.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Don't forget Bob, this was just part of a wider body of work. Mueller investigated some things and prosecuted, investigated other things and passed them on for others to prosecute, and investigated some things and passed them to Congress.

And we don't know anything that's in the "report". Don't fall for the hype, thats what they want you to do; this is just the end of chapter one.
    Have you been reading Seth again? I read it too! So are you still going for Trump Russia Collusion?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As it's looking very likely that there are no more indictments to come from Mueller, I suppose congratulations are in order, your boy will be able to keep on with his no collusioning and now, to an extent, he'll have a completed Mueller report to back him up.

However, I think you'll agree that my problem with Trump has always been about the man in general terms - my approach has been more to do with a broad brush than fine details, so if this is a vindication, then it's a very qualified one as far as I'm concerned.

I still see things like this

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-of-9-17-2018?

as being very relevant to Trump and to the party he represents and, with charges against Stone and a conviction for Manafort since the date of the article - Trump's figures are poorer now than shown there. As I've said before, if Trump is a fundamentally honest man, then he has shown appalling judgement in picking the people to occupy important positions both in his Presidential campaign and then when he got the job itself - such a poor judge of character should be nowhere near the Oval Office.

I know you'll dismiss this article out of hand, but, to me, it says so much about how Trump should be judged;-

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/o...er-report.html
    I can't read NYT and WSJ stuff due to the paywall.

Incidentally, Manafort's lobbying sins in Ukraine were committed while he was working witn the Podesta brothers. We haven't heard much about Ukraine so far, but I think we might in the future as they were supplying dossier info to Fusion GPS. Did Steele even write that dossier?

Anyway, I think Trump is about to become unbearable as he milks the situation for all it's worth, but I also expect him to extract his pound of flesh by exposing the entire setup, and who could blame him. It could get very messy

No one likes Trump , and because someone casts doubts on something like this alleged Russian collusion, doesn't make them a Trump supporter.

Unless there proof theres no case .

Let's hope we get the same intense examination of the Clinton's.

I can't read NYT and WSJ stuff due to the paywall.

Incidentally, Manafort's lobbying sins in Ukraine were committed while he was working witn the Podesta brothers. We haven't heard much about Ukraine so far, but I think we might in the future as they were supplying dossier info to Fusion GPS. Did Steele even write that dossier?

Anyway, I think Trump is about to become unbearable as he milks the situation for all it's worth, but I also expect him to extract his pound of flesh by exposing the entire setup, and who could blame him. It could get very messy
    A big grin for things getting very messy. There you are again looking for the drama and theatrical thrill. These throwaway remarks speak volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    A big grin for things getting very messy. There you are again looking for the drama and theatrical thrill. These throwaway remarks speak volumes.
    What the hell are you talking about? Are you so ignorant that you speak about current events without having any knowledge of them? If you don't want to look like an idiot my advice is to talk about the topic and not the person. For example, you could mention the new senate judiciary investigation, or the recently released congressional testimonies. You need to up your game big time.

I wonder if lardy would like to say a few words on behalf of the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion Society?

I wonder if lardy would like to say a few words on behalf of the Trump Russia Collusion Delusion Society?

"If you don't want to look like an idiot my advice is to talk about the topic and not the person."

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    "If you don't want to look like an idiot my advice is to talk about the topic and not the person."
    Lardy is a special case, he enjoys a bit of banter I'm not actually dissing him, I'm just asking for a few words with regards to his version of events.

I dislike the man intensely,however like you though I thought this was never going to stick . I also think the other side stinks ,so does the swamp below and a ie them all .

And before anyone has a go , I'm no apologist for Trump .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I dislike the man intensely,however like you though I thought this was never going to stick . I also think the other side stinks ,so does the swamp below and a ie them all .

It's a rule of law issue, and everybody should be concerned about it. Trump is just the guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, just like Kavanaugh was. There now needs to be some kind of accountability, otherwise democracy will have little meaning. They need to clean up this mess for future generations, so that they can have some faith in the system. We also need to know how widespread this type of behaviour is.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Have you received the synopsis for Chapter Two yet?

Fair play, you never give up, deluded right until the bitter end

The Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee calls for the appointment of a new Special Counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Yes you are.

Yes you are.
    From our limited communication, I would say he is definitely not a Trump fan, but he can see the big picture which has nothing to do with the personalities involved. This is purely a rule of law issue, i.e. one law applied to everybody. I would have thought you would be in agreement with this too?

From our limited communication, I would say he is definitely not a Trump fan, but he can see the big picture which has nothing to do with the personalities involved. This is purely a rule of law issue, i.e. one law applied to everybody. I would have thought you would be in agreement with this too?
    Seeing as I've thought from day one that it was never a case of Democrats = good and Republicans = bad, I'm not going to deny that, for example, the Clintons may be as guilty as they are portrayed by people like you who, despite what you say, are equally one eyed when it comes to judging people as those who you say can see the "the big picture". Even if Trump is as pure as the driven snow, this doesn't mean that there aren't gaping holes in his judgment, diplomatic and interpersonal skills that you would never expect to see in a President.

Even if Trump is as pure as the driven snow, this doesn't mean that there aren't gaping holes in his judgment, diplomatic and interpersonal skills that you would never expect to see in a "bought and paid for" President.
    I think some of his weaknesses may be his strengths, but like you I probably wouldn't invite him around for dinner

However you can't argue about the economy, mutually beneficial trade deals, peace with North Korea, eliminating IS in Syria, and facing down the fake news media along with the Russian collusion hoax. Any normal person would have wilted under that onslaught, so his abrasive personality came in handy there.

I think some of his weaknesses may be his strengths, but like you I probably wouldn't invite him around for dinner

However you can't argue about the economy, mutually beneficial trade deals, peace with North Korea, eliminating IS in Syria, and facing down the fake news media along with the Russian collusion hoax. Any normal person would have wilted under that onslaught, so his abrasive personality came in handy there.
    You love him.

Yes you are.
    If you say so 😴