+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aaron Ramsey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Hi Gluey, I've missed you and your... being wrong all of the time.

Wilson has played centrally far more than Brooks has this season. I can't believe you didn't know that, to be honest.
    Wilson has always played on the right hand side in the games I have watched. So are you here to share some opinions of your own, or do you just want to pick holes in what other people say like you always do? If you are going to be a knobhead again I will block you cos I don't like idiots. Cheers

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wilson has always played on the right hand side in the games I have watched. So are you here to share your own opinions, or you just want to pick holes in what other people say like you always do? If you are going to be a knobhead again I will block you, cos I don't like idiots. Cheers
    I thought I was already blocked... What's going on?

In the immortal words of Alan Partridge, "Stop getting Bond everything wrong!" and you wouldn't be corrected so often.

I'd play Wilson centrally as he's played there far more often this season than Brooks - who I would play on the right as he's played there 80-plus-percent of the time this season (and where he's played best for Wales).

I'd go with the same forward line-up as Zenith has posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I thought I was already blocked... What's going on?
    I gave you the benefit of the doubt after you mentioned your previous medical history.