+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaron Ramsey

Re: Aaron Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He has just been awarded senior Welsh player of the year, and he's not bad down the middle for Bournemouth. I've seen most of his games this season, and he almost single-handedly destroyed Sarriball. Besides that, Ramsey hasn't been the most consistent for Wales lately, and I think Brooks tracks back and does the tackles and interceptions in his own half better. On form alone when playing for Wales, I would say Brooks has shaded it over the past half-a-dozen games, hence his recent awards.
    A serious question, how have you watched most of Brooks games this season? I'm astonished at times on here at the knowledge people seem to have of other footballers, they must constantly watch other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    A serious question, how have you watched most of Brooks games this season? I'm astonished at times on here at the knowledge people seem to have of other footballers, they must constantly watch other games.
    I've pretty much watched every Brooks game this season and his progress has been fantastic to watch. He's getting closer to being the complete player with every game. He can head, shoot, and dribble, but his vision and passing is something else and he seems to glide over the grass. I'm not surprised that he won the Welsh player of the year award, he is turning into a special player and will be moving to a bigger club sooner rather than later IMO.

I've pretty much watched every Brooks game this season and his progress has been fantastic to watch. He's getting closer to being the complete player with every game. He can head, shoot, and dribble, but his vision and passing is something else and he seems to glide over the grass. I'm not surprised that he won the Welsh player of the year award, he is turning into a special player and will be moving to a bigger club sooner rather than later IMO.
    I'm not doubting your knowledge on Brooks, i've seen him a couple of times and he looks a very good player. Watching nearly all of Brooks' games is dedication-i don't think that i'd have the time or inclination

I'm not doubting your knowledge on Brooks, i've seen him a couple of times and he looks a very good player. Watching nearly all of Brooks' games is dedication-i don't think that i'd have the time or inclination
    It's usually on in the background with City on the other screen I'm actually an admirer of Eddie Howe and I enjoy how his team's play. They had a bit of a leaky defence, but they bought Mepham and he seems to be doing well next to Ake, which is good news for Wales.

It's usually on in the background with City on the other screen I'm actually an admirer of Eddie Howe and I enjoy how his team's play. They had a bit of a leaky defence, but they bought Mepham and he seems to be doing well next to Ake, which is good news for Wales.
    I admire Eddie Howe and his bravery to take teams on. There's a couple of blokes managing and coaching Lincoln who are doing a very good job, neither ever played Professionally but are looking like delivering a double promotion.

I admire Eddie Howe and his bravery to take teams on. There's a couple of blokes managing and coaching Lincoln who are doing a very good job, neither ever played Professionally but are looking like delivering a double promotion.
    Danny Cowley is the manager of Lincoln, assisted by his brother, he won the Conference or whatever it's called now in his first season, got Lincoln to the quarters of the FA cup the same season and won the EFL cup, they're probably going to end up champions of league 2 this season as well. He did well at his previous clubs in non league. Someone is going to pick him up during the summer, he's only 40, worth a shot?

I believe Howe was a promising defender, but his career was held back due to injuries, and he gravitated towards coaching at a young age.

I haven't really followed the lower leagues, wasn't there a Welsh manger doing well too? He may have moved to a Championship club recently.

For me, Ramsey is our most important player. If he wasn’t suspended for the semi, I really believe we would’ve made the final, and then who knows. And we missed him at the start of the last qualifiers. If we don’t have Ramsey, we don’t get the best of Bale. Hoping Brooks can step up. But whether he’s through the middle or not, he’s not a midfielder like Ramsey.