+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Escape at Dannemora

Escape at Dannemora

Based on a true story.

“The small sleepy town of Dannemora is home to the Clinton Correctional Facility, a maximum security prison. Two inmates, Richard Matt and David Sweat become entangled in the life of a married female prison employee in the summer of 2015. Tilly Mitchell, an employee at Clinton Correctional Facility becomes romantically entangled with both convicts and aids in their escape from the facility. Emmy winner Ben Stiller executive produces and directs all episodes”.

Picked this up on Sky box sets. Only 7 episodes long but well worth a watch.

Re: Escape at Dannemora

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Based on a true story.

“The small sleepy town of Dannemora is home to the Clinton Correctional Facility, a maximum security prison. Two inmates, Richard Matt and David Sweat become entangled in the life of a married female prison employee in the summer of 2015. Tilly Mitchell, an employee at Clinton Correctional Facility becomes romantically entangled with both convicts and aids in their escape from the facility. Emmy winner Ben Stiller executive produces and directs all episodes”.

Picked this up on Sky box sets. Only 7 episodes long but well worth a watch.
    I’ll give it a go 👍

One of the best things I’ve watched this year.
    Some great acting with a great cast.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, the escape scenes were incredible.

Highly recommend too

Watched it before Christmas over here and fully endorse the recommendations