+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket buyback

Ticket buyback

Does anyone know about the scheme that city have that if you cannot go to a match then the club would buy your ticket and sell it on, many thanks for any info!

Re: Ticket buyback

I remember hearing they were doing one but never saw anything else about it.

I always think with buy backs you’re better off financially to just sell your ticket at face value. The season ticket cards do make that a bit more difficult though.

Cheers, I am laid up after a bad fall and will not be able to attend the Chelsea game. I am in level 4 OAP concession in the grandstand, i do know that city would print a ticket but was hoping that they would do the buyback

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Cheers, I am laid up after a bad fall and will not be able to attend the Chelsea game. I am in level 4 OAP concession in the grandstand, i do know that city would print a ticket but was hoping that they would do the buyback
    You'll be fine by Sunday.

Afraid not, i may not be even able to get to the next couple of home games, if I was a footballer i would be out for the rest of the season I had a hell of a fall, my left side is swollen and black and blue from my hip down to my foot and as i am on warfarin there is bleeding into my muscles, cannot hardly walk!

Bloody hell, get well soon. I’m sure if you call the club they’ll know about the buy back stuff.

Cheers,Yes i did ring but it is something that they do not do now, so I am going to try and sell them, going to post on here soon as I can type