+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Episodes that you can't watch again.

Episodes that you can't watch again.

We've done the topic of films you have seen but couldn't watch again. I was thinking of an episode of the x files called Home, don't think I could watch that again. Also the episode of luther when Ripley gets shot is also a bit of a churner. My wife can't stand the kid getting shot in the desert in breaking bad. Oh aren't we a couple of softies.

Re: Episodes that you can't watch again.

The episode in last series of Death in Paradise when Florence got shot and subsequently left the show.
    Not sure the show is worth watching anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    We've done the topic of films you have seen but couldn't watch again. I was thinking of an episode of the x files called Home, don't think I could watch that again. Also the episode of luther when Ripley gets shot is also a bit of a churner. My wife can't stand the kid getting shot in the desert in breaking bad. Oh aren't we a couple of softies.
    I don’t think I could watch any episode of Luther again the guy under the bed was the worst on for me

Not sure I could watch the few episodes of The Night Of again.

Painfully slow paced $hite that tries to convince people that watching people doing the same thing repeatedly is in some way character building.

..the episode in Breaking Bad with the fly in it...waste of an episoded

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ..the episode in Breaking Bad with the fly in it...waste of an episoded
    Yeah agreed, a bit daft. Hell of a series mind you. There is talk of a film.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Not sure I could watch the few episodes of The Night Of again.

Painfully slow paced $hite that tries to convince people that watching people doing the same thing repeatedly is in some way character building.
    Agreed.
    What a pile of shite that series turned out to be, after sll the hype.

Fly is one of the best episodes of Breaking Bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Parry View Post
    Yes.

Probably this episode of Walking Dead https://youtu.be/rHI4tu5WCWE

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Probably this episode of Walking Dead https://youtu.be/rHI4tu5WCWE
    And yet after all this they still couldn't bring themselves to kill Negan when they captured him! It's a very powerful scene though, shame they ruined it somewhat by dragging the Negan story on way too long and having characters do especially stupid things every time they had a chance to get Negan. Thankfully TWD has improved again this series

Breaking Bad was excellent , I could see what they were trying to achieve with the Fly episode but boy it was painfully dull and it did lose its way for a few episodes.

The Sopranos too was excellent, though I seem to recall there was one whole episode dedicated to Tony talking to his shrink which did go on a bit!

Has there been a dull / bad episode of Game of Thrones? I can't think of one

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    And yet after all this they still couldn't bring themselves to kill Negan when they captured him! It's a very powerful scene though, shame they ruined it somewhat by dragging the Negan story on way too long and having characters do especially stupid things every time they had a chance to get Negan. Thankfully TWD has improved again this series

Breaking Bad was excellent , I could see what they were trying to achieve with the Fly episode but boy it was painfully dull and it did lose its way for a few episodes.

The Sopranos too was excellent, though I seem to recall there was one whole episode dedicated to Tony talking to his shrink which did go on a bit!

Has there been a dull / bad episode of Game of Thrones? I can't think of one
    The Fly episode was written due to financial constraints... The production was massively over budget so they had to produce as cheap an episode as possible. Considering that was the goal, I'd say it's an incredible episode.

nothing hapoened in it!

nothing hapoened in it!

dull as ditchwater..the episode..not you

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The Fly episode was written due to financial constraints... The production was massively over budget so they had to produce as cheap an episode as possible. Considering that was the goal, I'd say it's an incredible episode.
    A bottle episode

Sopranos finale