+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zebra finance

Zebra finance

Trending on twitter ATM saying that they are pulling out of the football credit market.
    Not good news as I have been reliant on them for season tickets for a few years.

Re: Zebra finance

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Trending on twitter ATM saying that they are pulling out of the football credit market.
    Not good news as I have been reliant on them for season tickets for a few years.
    I used them a few years ago but I was disappointed as no zebra ever arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    That is a pity i have used them before.

It's all QR codes these days.
    Bar codes are old hat.

What is the interest rate on a zebra season ticket loan? Always felt like it lends itself to peer to peer lending- city fans that can afford it lending to those who need to pay in instalments. As we are all supporting the same club you would hope that defaults would be lower than on standard loans, especially if the lender could somehow get security over the ticket itself ie fail to pay and the lender gets the ticket.