+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ole

Re: Ole

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Looks like Ole is going to be a bit of a legend.. we sacked him far too early after a seemingly bad result against Bournemouth who went to dominate that year.. good luck to him.
    He had to go otherwise God knows where we would be now.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    He had to go otherwise God knows where we would be now.
    Wrong place ,wrong time,wrong club , we will see what he is made of.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Are you his agent? If not you should be
    No, I've always said he looks like a typical United player and he is at the wrong club. The fans would love him there.

Seriously guys. It’s the biggest “**** you and your limited football knowledge” you had in a long time! Best lay low and wait for him to fail, and then come out pretending to know something! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Seriously guys. It’s the biggest “**** you and your limited football knowledge” you had in a long time! Best lay low and wait for him to fail, and then come out pretending to know something! 👍
    Should have posted that on the Welsh language board

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He went after the loss to Middlesbrough which followed the Norwich debacle, Gabbs and Young took the Bournemouth game
    Whoops! My memories gone to shit.. still think that season would've panned out OK if we kept him.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Whoops! My memories gone to shit.. still think that season would've panned out OK if we kept him.
    No chance

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No chance
    Great in depth analysis there Larry! Especially since the best players at the club had not been climatized and integrated in the first team squad yet. You show as much knowledge as Vincent Tan did, demanding them to play emidiatly. Hence why the Man Utd manager left. Cardiff fans. They are the best!

There’s no case that ole would ever make it here the guy has even admitted it himself it was too soon at that time we needed an experienced manager at that level but it’s been and gone now and good luck to him he’s had a very good start whether that will last only time will tell I think they’ll get turned over by Barca in the champions league though

Great in depth analysis there Larry! Especially since the best players at the club had not been climatized and integrated in the first team squad yet. You show as much knowledge as Vincent Tan did, demanding them to play emidiatly. Hence why the Man Utd manager left. Cardiff fans. They are the best!
    Great in depth analysis there! Unlike you, I was actually at the matches! The best players had already been at the club since before Ole joined! These are the ones he bought in the summer!

Burgstaller, le Fondre, Dikgacoi, Guerra, Macheda, Horton, Adeyemi, Johnson, Morrison, Pilkington, Gabbidon, Manga!

Burgstaller, Dikgacoi, Guerra, Adeyemi, Johnson and Gabbidon made just over a dozen starts between them! And most of those were by Adeyemi!

le Fondre and Macheda managed 9 goals in 50 appearances between them! Only Morrison, Pilkington and Manga were decent signings!

There’s no case that ole would ever make it here the guy has even admitted it himself it was too soon at that time we needed an experienced manager at that level but it’s been and gone now and good luck to him he’s had a very good start whether that will last only time will tell I think they’ll get turned over by Barca in the champions league though
    The argument that what he's done at Man Utd shows he should have had more time here is flawed. At Man Utd he had an immediate positive impact, and we know that's because they had a group of expensive and talented footballers who weren't motivated. But he absolutely didn't have that impact here.

If his time at Man Utd showed a gradual and steady improvement then you could make the argument that hypothetically he could have done that here, but that's not what has happened.

In other words, there's nothing from what he's done at Man Utd to suggest he's a 'needs more time to implement' type of manager, which is what some seem to be saying about him at Cardiff.

So your opinion is. even though he took over the shittiest squad probably ever to enter the premier league. going down. every ****er running to never been seen as a footballer again. like - the future spine of england player Caulker, Cambell, and all the other numbness. If you had to replace more than 50% of that absolutely shit squad. Your opinion is that after seven games, it is judgment day? Are you even close to seeing how incredible stupid that is? I know it is the level of some here. But you are not even welsh, are you jamie? Wow. Just, wow..

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The argument that what he's done at Man Utd shows he should have had more time here is flawed. At Man Utd he had an immediate positive impact, and we know that's because they had a group of expensive and talented footballers who weren't motivated. But he absolutely didn't have that impact here.

If his time at Man Utd showed a gradual and steady improvement then you could make the argument that hypothetically he could have done that here, but that's not what has happened.

In other words, there's nothing from what he's done at Man Utd to suggest he's a 'needs more time to implement' type of manager, which is what some seem to be saying about him at Cardiff.

So your opinion is. even though he took over the shittiest squad probably ever to enter the premier league. going down. every ****er running to never been seen as a footballer again. like - the future spine of england player Caulker, Cambell, and all the other numbness. If you had to replace more than 50% of that absolutely shit squad. Your opinion is that after seven games, it is judgment day? Are you even close to seeing how incredible stupid that is? I know it is the level of some here. But you are not even welsh, are you jamie? Wow. Just, wow..
    To be honest mate, you'd had to have seen the matches to understand the difference in that same group of players from the first half of the season to the second under ole.

WTF why don't you think I'm Welsh? I don't think we needed that many changes and ole when for a radical change of personnel and change of play too soon we will never what could've been so no point speculating he's at one of the biggest clubs in the world doing alright for himself Cardiff was as much a bad for him as it was the other way round, when you're talking about football in general you're a great poster but when it comes to Ole your too one eyed about him

It seems we weren’t right for him and he wasn’t right for us.

He is the worst manager we have had for a long time but hasn’t implemented many of the dreadful tactics on Man Utd as he did with us.

I don’t wish him well, nor do I wish him bad luck. Just one of those things of move on and forget

Ole was shit, end of! The worst manager in CCFC's illustrious history. Climatised my arse. Cardiff isn't in to the south pole nor the tropics. We would have plummeted like a stone with the 'Useless One' in charge.

Even you know that's bollocks

He didn't do well for us, why is this so hard for you to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Even you know that's bollocks

He didn't do well for us, why is this so hard for you to understand?
    Because he can’t possibly fail anywhere, ever presumably.