+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reamain Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Reamain Day

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    There will never be a compromise, not in the house, or even among leave voters. I have no-deal supporting friends who would never back having any deal and friends who support having a good deal who are dead against no-deal.
    And then there are some who simply say ‘leave means leave’ and don’t really seem to appreciate the difference between deal or no deal and just want out. They’re the ones I worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    And then there are some who simply say ‘leave means leave’ and don’t really seem to appreciate the difference between deal or no deal and just want out. They’re the ones I worry about.
    Can't educate pork.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Quite true. The other day someone on the politics board was saying that soft brexit is any form of a deal and hard brexit is no deal. The disaster capitalists have done a good job of re-educating vast numbers of people.