+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reamain Day

Re: Reamain Day

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    The biggest problem has been the weakness of May as a Leave negotiator, who campaigned to remain.

Oh for a Maggie Thatcher now! ( I never thought I'd ever say THAT!!)
    May is a stubborn old ��who should have gone long ago. I’d love to speak to her f2f recognising she listens to nobody and keeps spouting the same sh1t the whole time. The Tory party is now dead in the water but sadly no viable opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Okay.. the politicians never wanted it
    On a technical level, if the Tories and DUP could come up with a Brexit plan they agreed on, there's nothing anyone else could do about it.

Can I ask what is the win-win scenario?

- The leave side can clearly see no form of a 'real' brexit can pass a vote in the commons
    - The remain side Accept we will honour the vote and leave the EU, but will not vote for a 'real' brexit

genuine questions is there a compromise to be made, that can get passed?,
    or is this turning into a war of attrition is one side going to have to win and another loose?
    There will never be a compromise, not in the house, or even among leave voters. I have no-deal supporting friends who would never back having any deal and friends who support having a good deal who are dead against no-deal.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Attachment 3003

Some proper “bewtys” on the streets of London today !

Is Ralph Mctell invloved , and is that a Swansea swan banner, attached to that Union Jack?

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy Blue in Berkshire View Post
    May is a stubborn old ��who should have gone long ago. I’d love to speak to her f2f recognising she listens to nobody and keeps spouting the same sh1t the whole time. The Tory party is now dead in the water but sadly no viable opposition.
    May is dreadful. Cold, rude, mean spirited, cynical and an out and out hypocrite. She is going to make another desperate attempt to get her deal through Parliament. She needs to take the hint and walk away now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    There will never be a compromise, not in the house, or even among leave voters. I have no-deal supporting friends who would never back having any deal and friends who support having a good deal who are dead against no-deal.
    And then there are some who simply say ‘leave means leave’ and don’t really seem to appreciate the difference between deal or no deal and just want out. They’re the ones I worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Is Ralph Mctell invloved , and is that a Swansea swan banner, attached to that Union Jack?
    It looks like a St.David's Flag with a Union Jack and a Swansea badge on it

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    And then there are some who simply say ‘leave means leave’ and don’t really seem to appreciate the difference between deal or no deal and just want out. They’re the ones I worry about.
    Can't educate pork.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Quite true. The other day someone on the politics board was saying that soft brexit is any form of a deal and hard brexit is no deal. The disaster capitalists have done a good job of re-educating vast numbers of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    May is dreadful. Cold, rude, mean spirited, cynical and an out and out hypocrite. She is going to make another desperate attempt to get her deal through Parliament. She needs to take the hint and walk away now.
    She'd make a great nasty midfielder , yield to one.

I remember the day of the referendum, I had gone down my mothers for supper. We had both voted Leave and surprised the vote had won, the first thing she said to me, was 'it will never happen the establishment didn't want it and will find a way of dragging it out and stopping it'
    What a lovely story

I remember the day of the referendum, I had gone down my mothers for supper. We had both voted Leave and surprised the vote had won, the first thing she said to me, was 'it will never happen the establishment didn't want it and will find a way of dragging it out and stopping it'
    What time do you eat supper?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What time do you eat supper?
    About 6:30

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    What a lovely story
    Did he leave his supper as well, ??
    What is a supper?