+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bolton

Bolton

Sad the players and staff have not been paid for March.The owner is a right twot

Re: Bolton

Club with a fair football history.

Same at Macclesfield Town - third time this season. Things are really going pear-shaped at Macc. Owner blocked off part of the ground last Saturday to stop fans berating him, apparently. Chief Exec has walked in protest from what I have read and the Chairman has not been seen for a few weeks. Very sad.

https://fansonline.net/macclesfieldtown/mb/index.php - have read here at the shitstorm that is happening.
    Last edited by Maccy Blue; 29-03-19 at 21:50. Reason: edit

It is the real fans who get shafted it is so wrong and sad

I respect Bolton's fans as well. They could easily go and watch Man United, Man City or even Liverpool although that's much further away. Instead, they go to support their local team.

That aside, that lad who does the vLogs for them on YouTube is a pratt. Thogden his name is. Future Dermot o'Leary IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47787062

It goes from bad to worse for them.
    Really feel for the fans,i would be gutted if was us

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I respect Bolton's fans as well. They could easily go and watch Man United, Man City or even Liverpool although that's much further away. Instead, they go to support their local team.

That aside, that lad who does the vLogs for them on YouTube is a pratt. Thogden his name is. Future Dermot o'Leary IMO.
    Their stewards are the worst in the championship (what’s that got to do with the price of fish, I hear you say), I don’t f ucking like um