+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How much will Neil be fined?

How much will Neil be fined?

I reckon at least £5,000

Re: How much will Neil be fined?

Why? For highlighting the disgraceful officials the FA employ?
    About time they faced some fecking scrutiny. They seem exempt yet Year after year they get away with awful decisions costing teams.
    F’ck off FA, you Kents.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Why? For highlighting the disgraceful officials the FA employ?
    About time they faced some fecking scrutiny. They seem exempt yet Year after year they get away with awful decisions costing teams.
    F’ck off FA, you Kents.
    Yes.

I hope our Neil's not serious about Wednesday's team selection.

Cardiff manager Neil Warnock, speaking to BBC Sport: "I am deflated because we have worked hard for this game and felt we could win it. When you don't win and it is nothing to do with ourselves it is a kick in the teeth. Against the big teams you have to have VAR because you don't get the big decisions. The equalising goal is the winning goal really, and if you can't see across the line and see offside I don't know why we are in the game. I look at the two penalties we should have had and the red card against Kenneth Zohore.

"The biggest and best league in the world but probably the worst officials at the minute. What can I say about my lads? They were brilliant and it made for a great game. It kicks you in the teeth. We've had enough of them this year."

On approaching the officials on the pitch at full-time: "At that stage people might be happy to see you say something and get fined but what can you say? I wanted to get my lads away because I didn't want to get anyone punished., Burnley and Southampton fans will be rubbing their hands in glee. It hurts. The referee had a decent game but we didn't get the major decisions. The linesman, though... it is so disappointing. Chelsea know they have got away with murder today.

"We keep getting knock-backs, I will probably play the U23s on Wednesday against Manchester City and try to keep it down to 10 or 11. It doesn't matter who you play at the minute, it is who has a flag in his hand and who has a whistle."

I'd love it if we played the kids on Wednesday, a massive "feck you" to the Premier League

I don't know why Warnock takes so much flack. Yeah he moans but with genuine reason the other managers of big clubs are much worse if decisions go against them

the officials today were woeful, Chelsea are a horrible side as well

They'd probably come down on us like a ton of bricks for changing the side too much and insist the kids play against Burnley.

I'd happily stick a quid in the bucket if there was a collection to pay the fine.

Let’s be honest here. We are where we are in the league, because on the whole we’ve been a bit woeful this season, but today we were robbed blind.
    If Chelsea had played us off the park today, or even been the better team, then I could take it on the chin.
    We deserved at least a point today, but we were blatantly cheated out of it.
    This is the best league in the world, and you will suffer if you have the slightest chink in your armour, but to lose today in the manner we did is galling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I'd happily stick a quid in the bucket if there was a collection to pay the fine.
    Yeah, let's start a GoFundMe page!

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I don't know why Warnock takes so much flack. Yeah he moans but with genuine reason the other managers of big clubs are much worse if decisions go against them
    Today he has a point, but most weeks he hides behind one wrong refereeing decision when he makes poor management decisions.

As for him playing the U23s, unlikely. He is the 4th successive manager at Cardiff to ignore youth.

If Neil is fined,for telling the truth, can he -
    refuse to pay?
    take the FA to arbitration?
    force a review of the evidence?

Why should officials be immune to criticism when they've cocked up?

he only has 25 players to pick from..at least 2 of those are out for the season..arter and gunn looked crocked..

The commentators mentioned on my stream we only have 19 fit pros at the club. That was before Arter or Gunnarsson went down

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'd love it if we played the kids on Wednesday, a massive "feck you" to the Premier League
    Me too, no doubt everything will go against us or do the powers of the premier league want Liverpool to win the league this year, if so, we might have a chance if the latest dodgy ref sends a few Man City players off......

I’m not a fan of Adrian Durham but fair play he’s backing Warnock all the way. Some ringing up calling him a hypocrite but Durham’s not having any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Me too, no doubt everything will go against us or do the powers of the premier league want Liverpool to win the league this year, if so, we might have a chance if the latest dodgy ref sends a few Man City players off......
    Itd have to be at least 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    I’m not a fan of Adrian Durham but fair play he’s backing Warnock all the way. Some ringing up calling him a hypocrite but Durham’s not having any of it.
    Durham will just say whatever he thinks will get a reaction, I can't believe he still gets people to bite

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Durham will just say whatever he thinks will get a reaction, I can't believe he still gets people to bite
    Maybe but on this occasion he really did empathise with him

If Warnock played the under 23’s we’d be docked points so there’s no way he’ll do that Surely!