+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Sutton

Chris Sutton

Absolute ****.

Re: Chris Sutton

What's he done this time?

He said we got what we deserved and we are where we are in the League because we deserve to be there. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and juts call him a **** instead of a ******.

Haven't heard what he has said but not surprised his opinions are changeable depending on what is going to upset people. A very pathetic way to be unfortunately people like that don't even realise how ridiculous they are.

Well if it's any consolation, from a Jack, he's talking a load of bollocks. I saw the game, thought you played well and were robbed. I've watched every game and you do not deserve to be in the bottom three, and if it wasn't for either biased of just plain crap decisions, you wouldn't be. Bit of mountain to climb but I really do hope, that against all odds, you stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Well if it's any consolation, from a Jack, he's talking a load of bollocks. I saw the game, thought you played well and were robbed. I've watched every game and you do not deserve to be in the bottom three, and if it wasn't for either biased of just plain crap decisions, you wouldn't be. Bit of mountain to climb but I really do hope, that against all odds, you stay up.
    Fair play👍

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Thank-you. Looking forward to renewing acquaintances next season!

To be perfectly honest, I'd prefer to see games in the championship (or lower) where the referees and assistants do not bottle important decisions against the 'top' sides.

VAR would have come to our rescue today but we would probably have had a few goals struck off during the season as well.

Chris Sutton is the equivalent of a shock jock and, understandably, wants people to listen to his show even if it means listeners arguing with him. And people fall for it, of course. He just got some more publicity here. Clever chap.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Haven't heard what he has said but not surprised his opinions are changeable depending on what is going to upset people. A very pathetic way to be unfortunately people like that don't even realise how ridiculous they are.
    He just loves the sound of his own voice.

Pity the BBC give him air time.

Comments about Cardiff today on the verge of being racist.

**** him the stupid jock ****. Bloke thinks playing for Celtic is the pinnacle of football, his opinions are of as much value as dirty water. Burley will lose their next two anyway, meaning the escape will be on. We'll stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post

Comments about Cardiff today on the verge of being racist.
    Yes he basically said Cardiff should be grateful for being allowed to play in the English leagues at all on 606.

After all he said scottish and irish clubs arent

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Yes he basically said Cardiff should be grateful for being allowed to play in the English leagues at all on 606.

After all he said scottish and irish clubs arent

Driving home tonight, I listened to all the 606 show, and all of his comments about Cardiff were made with just one aim ... to attempt to wind up Cardiff fans.

The BBC defended themselves last night about their unbalanced coverage of the Brexit issue, saying that all their staff were trained not to err on one side or another.

Yet they allow Sutton to talk for over an hour in a radio forum, allowing him to basically abuse anything to do with Cardiff and Welsh clubs playing in the English league.

I thought there would be an editor to keep him in check.

I was driving to Cardiff tonight as it happened taking my lad back to Uni. So I listened to 606. This twat was just trolling Cardiff. He shouldn’t be on the radio. Absolute prick.

Driving home tonight, I listened to all the 606 show, and all of his comments about Cardiff were made with just one aim ... to attempt to wind up Cardiff fans.

The BBC defended themselves last night about their unbalanced coverage of the Brexit issue, saying that all their staff were trained not to err on one side or another.

Yet they allow Sutton to talk for over an hour in a radio forum, allowing him to basically abuse anything to do with Cardiff and Welsh clubs playing in the English league.

Totally agree. It should not have been allowed. Bruce-Ball alongside him is too weak. He should not be on the air.

The trouble is 606 is not about the fans. They hardly took any callers. It was the Chris prick Sutton show.

Heisenberg

I caught a bit of his splurge yesterday... He accused Jermaine Jenas of changing his opinion and JJ shut him down in a second saying something along the lines of "no, I'm explaining how the situation has changed" and just looked down at him. It was wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The trouble is 606 is not about the fans. They hardly took any callers. It was the Chris prick Sutton show.
    Not sure who I dislike the most, him or Savage.

It does not help that Jason Mohamed is a Cardiff fan, as most of the anti Cardiff vitreol is probably aimed at winding him up.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    He said we got what we deserved and we are where we are in the League because we deserve to be there. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and juts call him a **** instead of a ******.
    He's right though. But, instead of arguing against his valid point, you've just gone into full playground mode.

I was driving to Cardiff tonight as it happened taking my lad back to Uni. So I listened to 606. This twat was just trolling Cardiff. He shouldn’t be on the radio. Absolute prick.
    ?
    He was complimenting Cardiff on BT sport the other day. But. let's not be too selective about it hey?

Thanks buddy.
    Quite nice to see someone from the outside talking a bit of sense like Pearcey.

At the end of the day we still got Burnley, Fulham and Palace. There’s 9 points we need to gain and there’s no reason why we can’t.

& don't forget we're paying the w@nkers wages

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post
    ?
    He was complimenting Cardiff on BT sport the other day. But. let's not be too selective about it hey?
    I don’t have BT Sport so I’m not being selective at all.
    I heard about 90 minutes tonight much of which was Sutton taking the piss out of Cardiff. You obviously didn’t hear it or you wouldn’t have made such a moronic comment.

I don’t have BT Sport so I’m not being selective at all.
    I heard about 90 minutes tonight much of which was Sutton taking the piss out of Cardiff. You obviously didn’t hear it or you wouldn’t have made such a moronic comment.
    I think you will find Jirga would have made the same moronic statement. Hes more anti Cardiff than Sutton who is a wind up merchant. Apparently hes been winding Rangers fans up as well.

Jirga agreeing we got what we deserved is no suprise.🤣

Im glad someone else heard it.

The comment about cardiff should be kicked out of the English league for complaining about the ref today was off the scale for ridiculousness! I know hes a wind up merchant etc..... but its below talkshite standards.

I hate football phone-ins. You get ***** like Sutton being deliberately provocative just to wind people up and then the people who call in are usually spectacularly ill-informed. The one with Rob Phillips on Radio Wales after international matches is particularly special.