+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just seen the highlights

Just seen the highlights

Bloody hell.

2nd penalty shout for Morrison. Absolute nailed on.

Sending off, I thought Zohore was getting there first at the time and did from the highlights.. maybe another angle it looks different. Not convinced.

As for the offside goal FFS, worst thing was Chelsea were there for the taking.

They were Poor. They were well on top and may have for one back, but looked shaky when we broke and hadn’t really tested Etheridge much.

Painful

Re: Just seen the highlights

There are positives to take into the run in. I think we have finally found a good balance between being defensively stable and still having something going forward. The West Ham match and today I liked how we set up, still technically in our hands at the moment, but tough to take.

I left the stadium angry, having seen the highlights, I'm livid. They favoured Chelsea all match, tugs, handballs, throw-ins.
    I'm a qualified ref. so know it's difficult but there seemed to be an agenda today.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I left the stadium angry, having seen the highlights, I'm livid. They favoured Chelsea all match, tugs, handballs, throw-ins.
    I'm a qualified ref. so know it's difficult but there seemed to be an agenda today.
    Usually I think refs get a bad press. Today, I have to say Cardiff have every right to lodge a complaint.

It makes me sick, cheksea very average, not even close was their goal, well offside, and at least one pen Cardiff should of had, another top 6 bias ref, had to back Cardiff at 9-1

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    You could sense what was going to happen, as early as the 6th minute, when he never booked the Chelski player for that high tackle on Josh, when he was breaking away.
    Definitely a yellow

I can't bear to watch it back!

Regarding the Ken challenge
    He and the defender were running straight toward me behind the goal.
    50/50 could go either way. Would have looked worse from the linos position.

Of course if it had been any of the big 6 defo red and sending off
    But hey ho

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You could sense what was going to happen, as early as the 6th minute, when he never booked the Chelski player for that high tackle on Josh, when he was breaking away.
    Definitely a yellow
    It makes no difference if it’s a caution offence in 1st or 90th minute.
    You knew straight away after that bottling that we’d be shafted by the officials.
    Pawson is now in my little black book come the revolution

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Definitely a yellow
    It was, but then he let Artur off a booksble one 5 minutes later.. at which point I was commenting on what a decent game he was having 😂