+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No FA Charge for Warnock...

No FA Charge for Warnock...

Re: No FA Charge for Warnock...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    No charge for the staring competition, but they're still considering if any charges are due for his post match comments.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    No charge for the staring competition, but they're still considering if any charges are due for his post match comments.
    Thought he was surprisingly restrained actually.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thought he was surprisingly restrained actually.
    My thoughts exactly

If they don't charge him for the post match comments, it'll just go to prove that the FA Agree with his comments ..... so HE WILL be fined unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    My thoughts exactly

If they don't charge him for the post match comments, it'll just go to prove that the FA Agree with his comments ..... so HE WILL be fined unfortunately
    Seems a very one sided affair , players ,fans, managers liable for bans or fines for incorrect behaviours and decisions.

Officials above it all.

Let's hope John Moss was watching and gives us some marginal decisions on Wednesday , we will need about half a dozen please Mr Moss .

Warnock must be fed up with this year ,although once again hes done well to get us to where we are, technically we should have be down by the end of this week.

International

If they do charge him it will bring the whole useless officiating back into the spotlight and actually prove his point.
    Do the FA really ant that?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If they do charge him it will bring the whole useless officiating back into the spotlight and actually prove his point.
    Think he was pretty restrained and could have said a lot worse
    Saying that though I think he will be fined otherwise you'll hear similar comments in every post match interview.

Mic the referees so everyone can hear what is said.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Good point ...... All the Rugby refs already are

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You'd like to think so. However, it's yesterday's news for anyone other than us. It might get a short mention on sorts news but that's about it I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The comparison with rugby refs is a good one. They get the help of the TMO, which I guess is the equivalent of VAR, although who knows what ludicrous ideas will surround that technology when it's introduced. But even without that the refs and linesmen do a much better job than football officials can seem to manage.

Any charge would have been farcical.

The centre circle stand off was an iconic moment. To me that epitomises Warnock.