+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City league positions since 1920

Cardiff City league positions since 1920

Apologies if this has already been posted, but i thought it was quite interesting.

The red line is when i started going, so as painful as this weekends game has been, it's worlds away from what was on show then!

results.jpg

Re: Cardiff City league positions since 1920

Quote Originally Posted by bezooo View Post
    Apologies if this has already been posted, but i thought it was quite interesting.

The red line is when i started going, so as painful as this weekends game has been, it's worlds away from what was on show then!

results.jpg
    Interesting, it shows that our default position has probably been around mid level tier 2 over the past hundred years or so.

results.jpg
    You’ve probably had the best balance of success vs failure of most people on this board - My infatuation started in the mid 1970’s. The first 20 years were both magical and grim

You could have chosen a different colour!

You do wonder where we would be without the lost 20 odd years in the 80s and 90s.
    There definitely wouldn't be quite so many Liverpool and Manchester United fans around south Wales

results.jpg
    My first match was in the 1995/96 season. We drew 1-1 at home against Barnet.