+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelski fans

Chelski fans

Walking past the away end after yesterday's match had me seeing Red a large police presence and the odd group of half cut Chelski supporters chanting "Chelski, Chelski" being reigned in by the cops and politely being told Not to wind up the home supporters ........ Thank Fcuk I had my missus with me, I wanted to tell those W@nkers where to stick there Chelski chants. I was absolutely Fumming especially after the result.

I'm seriously surprised I didn't kick off after the match ........ Police should have kept them in for about 30 mins.

Re: Chelski fans

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Walking past the away end after yesterday's match had me seeing Red a large police presence and the odd group of half cut Chelski supporters chanting "Chelski, Chelski" being reigned in by the cops and politely being told Not to wind up the home supporters ........ Thank Fcuk I had my missus with me, I wanted to tell those W@nkers where to stick there Chelski chants. I was absolutely Fumming especially after the result.

I'm seriously surprised I didn't kick off after the match ........ Police should have kept them in for about 30 mins.
    In the home end again, stewards doing f**k all, I’m in 416, pair next to me didn’t move a inch when we scored. They soon pissed off when they realised they were rumbled.

But afterwards few cheering the Chelsea goals, I said to a steward get those out we’re not Fulham, to a reply of “we can’t do anything right now”

Something happened in town after the game?
    plod vans, horses and loads on foot near the brewery quarter

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Sounds like Chelsea got battered by Cardiff again. Becoming a regular thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    We were in The Yard, went in not realising it was allocated to Chelsea fans after the game. Had a good chat with a couple of them, up themselves big time but on the whole ok. I think the police presence was more if a few of our more dodgy City fans got wind of them being in there. They were put in there while they were waiting for a football special instead of them hanging around the station apparently. The police were eventually going to walk them around to Cardiff General.

I'm seriously surprised I didn't kick off after the match .
    It's only a game FFS. And if it had gone the other way, wouldn't you have been chanting Cardiff Cardiff. We all get upset when we feel things have
    conspired against us. But even so, I don't think that I've ever been "Fumming" after a game. Or "kicked off" either. It was an awful decision to give Chelsea their first goal, but over a season these things tend to even out. Over the season we just haven't been quite good enough. We haven't spent much money and it's showing, and in reality, we are probably doing better than all the pundits thought that we would.

So, just get behind the team for their remaining games.

I'm in the upper Ninian with my dad whose 75, when the winner went in a Chelsea "lad" jumped up with a fist in the air
    good job for that 8-9 year old he was quite a few seats in front of me or I'd have had him.

I hope this ‘Fumming’ thing is not an amalgamation of two words similar to what Tobias, the analyst & therapist (in Arrested Development) has printed on his business cards.....Analrapist didn’t get him many leads.