+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bruno Manga.........................

Bruno Manga.........................

has an option for another contract and wants to stay at Cardiff according to Neil Warnock in his pre match press conference.

Re: Bruno Manga.........................

He looks much more comfortable at centre back and I hope he stays if agreement can be reached, presumably on a Championship contract. if the virtually inevitable happens.

I bloody hope so. He’s been superb at centre back. I would have thought if we went down he’d be in demand from lower premier league clubs

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    has an option for another contract and wants to stay at Cardiff according to Neil Warnock in his pre match press conference.
    I think it would be great to see him stay and particularly so as we cannot sell him.
    But he must play as a Centre Back and that creates a problem as 3 into 2 doesn’t work.
    So Manga and whom as the starting centre backs?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    I think it would be great to see him stay and particularly so as we cannot sell him.
    But he must play as a Centre Back and that creates a problem as 3 into 2 doesn’t work.
    I reckon Bamba's playing career is at an end - bad injury at that age..

He is a centre back not a full back not fair on playing him there,hope he stays

Manga and Morrison, Bamba as backup