+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merthyr based liverpool fan has absolute mare on twitter re tickets for cardiff liverpool game

Merthyr based liverpool fan has absolute mare on twitter re tickets for cardiff liverpool game

https://twitter.com/theleckwithmole/...060175361?s=21

Posted a pic of 7 tickets saying thank you very much to his city season ticket holder mates for sorting them.

With the barcodes fully on show (ninian stand level 5)

He has since tried to delete after the mistake was pointed out to him but screenshots already taken...... oops. Lol

Re: Merhyr based liverpool fan has absolute mare on twitter re tickets for cardiff liverpool game

Better if they let him attend will be fun to see some Mickey mouse scousers flying over the barrier I remember the Wembley game some daft **** celebrated kuyts goal there must've been about 50 people running down the stairs to get at him

Re: Merhyr based liverpool fan has absolute mare on twitter re tickets for cardiff liverpool game

Almost feel sorry for him. How will he tell his mates when they are refused entry?

Bet the season ticket holders who sorted him out are bricking it also as they should expect to see a red light when they put their cards in for the game- and rightly so.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    https://twitter.com/theleckwithmole/...060175361?s=21

Posted a pic of 7 tickets saying thank you very much to his city season ticket holder mates for sorting them.

With the barcodes fully on show (ninian stand level 5)

He has since tried to delete after the mistake was pointed out to him but screenshots already taken...... oops. Lol
    They absolutely should be cancelled, but do you really know that is the case ?

£35 quid a seat up there init ???????

Not going to be happy when they realise they’ve done their money

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    They absolutely should be cancelled, but do you really know that is the case ?
    Well they will have to explain themselves to the stewards on the day i guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Well they will have to explain themselves to the stewards on the day i guess.....
    I maybe being dull (sorry) but I don't understand your answer?

Have the club been notified to cancel these tickets ?

I really hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I maybe being dull (sorry) but I don't understand your answer?

Have the club been notified to cancel these tickets ?

I really hope so.
    Put it this way, if I was him, I’d take the tickets back tomorrow and get my money back !!!!

Lol. Idiot plastics.

He's making out on Facebook its an April fool joke.
    Backtracking i think

All the ACN (account?) numbers look to be consecutive which suggests these are not season ticket holder's tickets, just tickets purchased by someone with a CF postcode. Self rumbled. He'll try and sell them on to Scousers travelling without tickets, no doubt. Either way, TO can block them, if they so desire.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    All the ACN (account?) numbers look to be consecutive which suggests these are not season ticket holder's tickets, just tickets purchased by someone with a CF postcode. Self rumbled. He'll try and sell them on to Scousers travelling without tickets, no doubt. Either way, TO can block them, if they so desire.
    Yes and based on what happened with some man United fans they would be silly not to.

Still expect to see a fair few popping up.

I guess it's a sad state that rival supporters can't just watch the game without problems but given we all know that you can't then you have to pretty special to go in the home end and then celebrate or join in with the away chants as one guy was doin in the ninian.

That's down to years of watching it on the tele I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Yes and based on what happened with some man United fans they would be silly not to.

Still expect to see a fair few popping up.

I guess it's a sad state that rival supporters can't just watch the game without problems but given we all know that you can't then you have to pretty special to go in the home end and then celebrate or join in with the away chants as one guy was doin in the ninian.

That's down to years of watching it on the tele I suppose.
    Leeds, Wolves, Man U and Notts Forest fans in the Canton all "relocated", from memory. Some more rapidly than others.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Leeds, Wolves, Man U and Notts Forest fans in the Canton all "relocated", from memory. Some more rapidly than others.
    One scouser left quite quickly in the Ninian stand last time, never seen someone running down steps so quickly, not sure why he was running

Manchester home game I sussed out before kick of that I had a Manc stood right next to me, was a bit annoyed, but then took into account he was about 18/19 on his own, friendly looking kid and clapped at the right times, did not celebrate, thought I would let him be.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Better if they let him attend will be fun to see some Mickey mouse scousers flying over the barrier I remember the Wembley game some daft **** celebrated kuyts goal there must've been about 50 people running down the stairs to get at him
    Didn't a similar thing happen on the left corner of the Canton when we played Man Utd this season?

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Manchester home game I sussed out before kick of that I had a Manc stood right next to me, was a bit annoyed, but then took into account he was about 18/19 on his own, friendly looking kid and clapped at the right times, did not celebrate, thought I would let him be.
    A Manc I could take, no problem, that’s like one of us not being able to get an away ticket and sitting on your hands in a home section but someone not from Manchester, even worse someone from Cardiff, supporting them in our section grrrr!!!!!

I know this guy and to be fair hes no plastic. He certainly wont be needing tickets for the Cardiff end. He rarely misses a game home or away, at home and in Europe.

Think hes just on a wind up and has caught a few.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I know this guy and to be fair hes no plastic. He certainly wont be needing tickets for the Cardiff end. He rarely misses a game home or away, at home and in Europe.

If he's from South Wales, it doesn't matter how many Liverpool games he watches, home, away or in Europe, he is still a plastic kent!

Quote Originally Posted by fred keenor View Post
    One scouser left quite quickly in the Ninian stand last time, never seen someone running down steps so quickly, not sure why he was running
    Gravity. Lots of it in the Upper Ninian😁

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    If he's from South Wales, it doesn't matter how many Liverpool games he watches, home, away or in Europe, he is still a plastic kent!
    Exactly. A dedicated plastic is still a plastic. ****in tool

Don't see that much of an issue there are bound to be lots of Liverpool fans there for 9bvious reason.

Can the club really do anything if he is going to go in to watch and enjoy a football game,

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Don't see that much of an issue there are bound to be lots of Liverpool fans there for 9bvious reason.

Can the club really do anything if he is going to go in to watch and enjoy a football game,
    Yes. There's an away end for a reason.

Re: Merthyr based liverpool fan has absolute mare on twitter re tickets for cardiff liverpool game

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

So he's just setting up 7 of his mates for a quick eviction whilst he enjoys the game from the away end.