+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit reaches a tipping point

Brexit reaches a tipping point

Britons beware, you won't be able to take your favourite foods on holiday with you if it's a no-deal Brexit

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...akers-no-deal/

Re: Brexit reaches a tipping point

That's the last straw for me. I never ever go on holidays without a suitcase full of pork pies and cornish pasties, so I'll be voting remain from now on!

I'm sorry but I wont be going to Europe if I cant have my cappuccino and croissants for breakfast!

If thats the case then croissants and Danish pastries should be turned away at the ports.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Britons beware, you won't be able to take your favourite foods on holiday with you if it's a no-deal Brexit

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...akers-no-deal/
    But why do you want brexit and what do you think the benefits are for the British people?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If thats the case then croissants and Danish pastries should be turned away at the ports.
    Do you think that many Europeans will be that bothered? Brits will be more affected by this.

Despite this, it'll be another hardship that some idiotic Brits would gladly suffer just for the glory of crashing our economy and job market if we left without a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    But why do you want brexit and what do you think the benefits are for the British people?
    £350M a day back to the NHS, no johnny foreigners coming over here and taking all the jobs the fat, Greggs wuffeling bone idle pregnant teens could be doing, etc, etc.......

This does seem like fake news to be honest.

I do work with some younger generation who still harp on about how proud they are for voting leave. And they voted leave because? They had family fight in WWII who would turn in their graves for not keeping Britain British. Seriously!!!

Perhaps we can fluke a mystery counter.