+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

Re: It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's clearly mixed up, muddled up and shook up. "He was originally a fan of both Manchester United and Fulham"

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    He's clearly mixed up, muddled up and shook up. "He was originally a fan of both Manchester United and Fulham"
    Meh. That’s fine. It’s not like he has any natural attachment to either so it makes sense that he “supports” two teams. I have no qualms about changing the nfl teams I favour. I’ll be following the browns this season as well as Seattle.(the browns, of course, would have been a far better example of a team being known by its colour that he could have used in a US court rather than trying to convince them that his sign is fine because Burnley are called the clarets).

All the COY stuff is rubbish anyway. The most cringey that I've seen is COYBIG for Ireland - boys in green.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All the COY stuff is rubbish anyway. The most cringey that I've seen is COYBIG for Ireland - boys in green.
    An organisation whose members consist of a certain type of fish who despise anglers:

Come On You Creatures Avoiding Rapacious Piscators

"Nobody thought the Liverpool reds were communists."

Possibly the best line in the article