+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bellamy.

International

Re: Bellamy.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    They made the case for hiitler and Mussolini long after the war started too. How can anyone say the mail has never had facist leanings.

It’s not like Paul Darce was a centrist either.
    Well a certainly didn't say that, or at least never intended to, as I apologised for in my previous post!

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I find it strange that a Cardiff colleague is heading the investigation, if I was a family member I wouldn't be happy with that.
    It's an internal investigation. If I was being investigated at work for a discipline matter, it'd be coducted by someone else who worked for the organisation.

What is happening with the investigation thought we would’ve heard something by now

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    What is happening with the investigation thought we would’ve heard something by now
    I stopped reading this thread when it became more focussed on the Daily Mail as opposed to Bellamy, but was reminded of it when I read Don Corleone’s post in the academy thread about how the players had lost something without him being there.

Personally I’d hoped that the Bellamy issue (which I consider a complete non-issue by the way) would have been resolved really quickly and he could have got on with taking the steps to become our next manager. Our loss will be someone else’s gain I fear

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I stopped reading this thread when it became more focussed on the Daily Mail as opposed to Bellamy, but was reminded of it when I read Don Corleone’s post in the academy thread about how the players had lost something without him being there.

Personally I’d hoped that the Bellamy issue (which I consider a complete non-issue by the way) would have been resolved really quickly and he could have got on with taking the steps to become our next manager. Our loss will be someone else’s gain I fear
    The Under 18s have only won two out of their last ten matches after leading their league all season until a fortnight ago. They've had medium to long term injuries to important players for much of the time, so that may be a reason for their recent decline, but the same applied for the autumn and early winter when Bellamy was at games and they seemed to cope well enough then - it's impossible to know for sure, but the results suggest Bellamy's absence is having an adverse effect.

Does anyone buy the Daily Mail

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    Does anyone buy the Daily Mail
    About 1.2 million people a day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    About 1.2 million people a day.
    I’d have thought more than that to be honest Dave, that low figure sort of proves that the day of the printed newspaper are numbered. I’d imagine the sales of all the dailies make dismal reading compared to years gone by. Robert Maxwell (or whatever his alias was at the time) jumped at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The Under 18s have only won two out of their last ten matches after leading their league all season until a fortnight ago. They've had medium to long term injuries to important players for much of the time, so that may be a reason for their recent decline, but the same applied for the autumn and early winter when Bellamy was at games and they seemed to cope well enough then - it's impossible to know for sure, but the results suggest Bellamy's absence is having an adverse effect.
    Good insight, and appears to support a theory that he makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Article in January 1934 praising Oswald Mosley and giving instructions on how to join the British Union of Fascists
    Argh the good old days , before white shirts , you could where those black shirts for weeks without having to wash em

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    lets hope it clears up and paves the way for him to take over from NW with NW's going upstairs and his backroom team staying and supporting a developing Bellers' ,

I wonder if this is tied in with the new Warnock suggestion of staying onto December ,as it was thought he was going earlier, you know let the dust and news story settle down ??

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post

Agree the thread title should be changed