+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: E-Ticketing Help

E-Ticketing Help

I have logged into my account to renew my season ticket before the end of the early bird window only to find that my regular seat is not available to me . Earlier in the window i tried to renew through the credit facility but was declined(expected as i am not currently working). I have now raised the cash required but the seats are no longer showing up for me.
    Im assuming ticket office doesnt open on Sunday so i risk now my seat being sold to someone else ,plus i now miss the early bird offer. Has anyone had similar issue.

Re: E-Ticketing Help

The ticket office is open today from 9.30 til 3.00

Ticket office is open today until 3. In person and over the phone

Thank you, I will ring them at 9.30

I just tried to renew and the City Cash option wasn't visible (as it was a few days ago). Any ideas?

I've just renewed my ticket (no city cash option either). I have my son's account linked to mine but couldn't see a way to renew his ticket at the same time. Does anyone know if I can do it online, or does he have to do it or do I need a trip to the ticket office this morning?

Renewed mine and my kids over the phone yesterday, took about 4-5 minutes to get through but renewal was very quick and simple, payed by credit card as I always do. As for City cash, they can tell you what your current balance is, that has to be used by, I think, the end of May. Your new City cash can be used from 1st August.

Everybody renewing their season tickets online needs to have a Bluebird Club Account. If you havent registered for that, you will not be able to access your tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Everybody renewing their season tickets online needs to have a Bluebird Club Account. If you havent registered for that, you will not be able to access your tickets.
    Seems we are singing from the same hymn sheet - I'm the bass, of course - you're the soprano.

Whatever - I'm going to seek professional psychological help.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...on-Ticket-Help