+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnely away - help

Burnely away - help

Not been able to go away for the last couple of seasons due to family issues but managed to get two Burnley tickets for me and my son.

Have contacted the supporters club on the off chance they have seats but happy to drive as I know I'm late sorting this.

Any tips as to where to park if I end up driving ?

Any help gratefully received

👍

Re: Burnely away - help

Burn Ely away, hmmmm I wouldn’t publicise your arsonist intentions, there are some decent people living there y’know😂😂

Haha 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Not been able to go away for the last couple of seasons due to family issues but managed to get two Burnley tickets for me and my son.

Have contacted the supporters club on the off chance they have seats but happy to drive as I know I'm late sorting this.

Any tips as to where to park if I end up driving ?

Any help gratefully received

👍
    Try the public car park on Centenary Way, adjacent to Tescos. Close to the ground and heading in the right direction for the motorway at the end of the match. Last I heard it's £3.80 a day.

Thanks much appreciated 👍

The Burnley Cricket Club ground behind the away end used to be reserved for away fans’ parking, you could try ringing them. It’s a few years since I’ve been to Burnley, it could well be flats now!

We have seats available on both the Ely and Llanishen coaches

07976574353 for more information

Cheers all got it sorted it now

Quote Originally Posted by Toggs View Post
    The Burnley Cricket Club ground behind the away end used to be reserved for away fans’ parking, you could try ringing them. It’s a few years since I’ve been to Burnley, it could well be flats now!
    I'm case anyone else needs to look at parking at Burnley Cricket Club:
    www.burnleycricketclub.com/football-fans