+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket Help

Season Ticket Help

I can’t get into my bluebird club account (bloody stupid) and the ticket office is not open. Last day today to get early bird pricing.

Do I either buy now creating a new fan number and moving my seat later or just call them in the morning explaining the situation hoping they’d give some leniency?

Re: Season Ticket Help

Have you tried forgotten password.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Same problem. I emailed the TO last week. Waiting to hear.
    Sure they will help you.
    Email before end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    My email address was accidentally deactivated a while ago and didn’t realise my fan number was linked to that account.

Boring story of mine aside, I think I’ll try and email them now

Just a thought - are you aware that after 30 August 2018 you need to create a new bluebirds club account before you can log on.

This might catch ST holders out who last logged in before that date - I had to create a new account recently before renewing.

Details: https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/site...ep-guide--.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Just a thought - are you aware that after 30 August 2018 you need to create a new bluebirds club account before you can log on.

This might catch ST holders out who last logged in before that date - I had to create a new account recently before renewing.

Details: https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/site...ep-guide--.pdf
    this,
    create a new account with your previous e-mail address and it will automatically find you old account and ask you to link them

I e mailed them with my fan number ,name details , as my account wouldn't link,they reset it In minutes.