+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The EU are terrified

The EU are terrified

They want us to stay so badly they are about to miss their only chance to kick us out
    The EU is doomed. This delay will prove beyond any doubt we have made the correct democratic decision. Delayed by the cynts in Westminster.
    In spite of the media. BBC and Channel 4 Europe are the worst offenders

Re: The EU are terrified

I think the EU dislikes us and in no way are they likely to allow a deal go through that favours us ,whoever negotiated it , and the likes of labour, SNP ,DUP , all know that, they are just happy and smug, they are not burdened with the job of negotiating it , and being judged by its content , as May is.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I think the EU dislikes us and in no way are they likely to allow a deal go through that favours us ,whoever negotiated it , and the likes of labour, SNP ,DUP , all know that, they are just happy and smug, they are not burdened with the job of negotiating it , and being judged by its content , as May is.
    The EU nations like us and are baffled by this ridiculous infighting that the Tory infighting along with a load of bullshit promises of a fantasy leave can’t be fulfilled.

Hate to to do this but yet again you apportion blame equally, exonerating the Tories yet again when they and they alone are responsible for this shit storm.

Not the EU
    Not Labour
    Not the Lib Dem’s......

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    They want us to stay so badly they are about to miss their only chance to kick us out
    I am struggling to follow this one.

Why do so many people have the idea that the UK is disliked by the EU? I visit Europe quite a bit and take an interest in the media of our neighbouring countries and my perception is quite the opposite. To be honest, I think this British paranoia on behalf of a large traqnche of the population is part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why do so many people have the idea that the UK is disliked by the EU? I visit Europe quite a bit and take an interest in the media of our neighbouring countries and my perception is quite the opposite. To be honest, I think this British paranoia on behalf of a large traqnche of the population is part of the problem.
    it is a issue the brits have, it is not till you step outside the individual country for a while that you realise it

the Welsh think the english hate them

the Scots think the english hate them

for a small island we certainly have plenty of " chips on shoulders "

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    it is a issue the brits have, it is not till you step outside the individual country for a while that you realise it

the Welsh think the english hate them

the Scots think the english hate them

for a small island we certainly have plenty of " chips on shoulders "
    Bang on, my friend. I have lived in England for a very long time and have lived on the European mainland too. I have never noticed many of the barriers/hatred/resentments that some other people perceive and I'm afraid that some Welsh people have multiple chips on their shoulders. Yes, history has been unkind to Wales but life moves on and the modern-day Englishman, German or Frenchman is hardly responsible for what took place in the past. Oh, and other parts of the UK are poor and neglected too.

I don't have the chip , I actually hate the anti English brigade in Wales which is very high per percentage .

I find the people of Europe are wonderful , better than our own at times , however like our own politicians ,I don't think the politicians Autocrats Eurocrat's ,bureaucrat don't like us , and wev'e seen evidence of this recently that is my point .

Think this might amusing a few

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p074ydvs

Marcus Brigstocke stars as Budleigh Salterton’s biggest idiot come to help sort Brexit.

A great line is when he meets a lady from Antwerp and called her " Ann Twerp "

Very funny

The Brexit argument is confusing, on the one hand the EU needs us and desperately wants us to stay, but on the other they hate us?

Think this might amusing a few

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p074ydvs

Marcus Brigstocke stars as Budleigh Salterton’s biggest idiot come to help sort Brexit.

A great line is when he meets a lady from Antwerp and called her " Ann Twerp "

Very funny
    Indeed, I was listening to that episode yesterday when working on my erection in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Indeed, I was listening to that episode yesterday when working on my erection in the garden.
    I hope it was a full length moment