I am shortly starting the trip into my badges for football coaching, my youngest daughter loves playing ( first season doing girls U12 ) and is doing well at it , the club train on a friday, myself and another dad take a few of them on a monday and wednesday night ( not part of the club training )

So the team asked parents if they wanted to help, while everyone looked down and at a phone screen, myself and another dad said we would do help out, while my playing skillset was limited ( a no-nonsense CB ) i thought i would give it a go, so we have done our DBS check and are helping out at training

anyways, i got myself a cheapo pair of sondico boots before christmas, i thought i wouldnt be running around alot, anyways, getting into the swing of it now and the boots are still rubbing like hell, i guess its due to the cheap boots ?

so Adidas X, Nemeziz or Copa, i like the look of the Copa, they look fairly old school

i know the answer is try them one in store, but i want some idea of what to try on