+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Away game seating

Away game seating

First time away for years at Burnley on Saturday. This might sounds like a silly question - do we still sit where we want at away games? No-ones going to turf me out of sitting in their seat are they?

Re: Away game seating

Quote Originally Posted by Blakey93 View Post
    First time away for years at Burnley on Saturday. This might sounds like a silly question - do we still sit where we want at away games? No-ones going to turf me out of sitting in their seat are they?
    Stewards will check tickets to make sure you are entering the right block, after that the stand is your oyster

Happened to mention our sit where you fancy approach to a Wolves fan and they couldn’t believe it.

Assumed all away fans show flagrant for seat numbers, but apparently not.

It's not called Turf Moor for nothing..