+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nick Ferrari

Nick Ferrari

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-a4115206.html

“You get a trip back to Ireland, Charlie, and you’re flying over the Atlantic, but sadly the plane has been organised by Cardiff City Football Club and it doesn’t get there and you crash in the Atlantic sea.

“Charlie Sheen, you’re alone in the two-man dinghy. In front of you two people are drowning: Donald Trump and Chuck Lorre. You can only save one: who and why?”

What a complete and utter TW@T

Re: Nick Ferrari

What a knob

What a cock.
    Thought he was being funny by saying it, bet he’s been dying to use it for days or weeks.
    Glad he got heckled and confronted. The prick.

I thought people on here hated political correctness and the fact we couldn’t joke about anything we wanted any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I thought people on here hated political correctness and the fact we couldn’t joke about anything we wanted any more?
    Generally those who hate political correctness and are happy for people to be able to say what they like to whoever they like are most likely to lose their rag about a gag that affects them

Someone being anti "PC" doesn't mean they can't then call out someone who says a joke they disagree with

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Someone being anti "PC" doesn't mean they can't then call out someone who says a joke they disagree with
    What’s the difference? Isn’t “PC culture” just calling out people for saying things that are offensive to a group of people?

What forms of PC culture are you against?

Like this joke is horrible and shit but it seems a bit hypocritical to me to get upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    That's pretty much what being PC or a snowflake, or whatever the next term will be, is.

Normally we're safe from being at the butt-end so we can safely say "they can't take a joke, it's not serious". This time it's about something we're all very sensitive about so it is interesting to see the different reaction.

The joke was shite.
    Know your audience if you’re going to tell an offensive joke.
    If you’re going to watch Frankie Boyle you’d probably expect something like that.
    They turned up to watch an interview with Charlie Sheen, not to hear jokes about Emiliano Sala. Ferrari’s felt the need for some reason.
    Charlie Sheen probably didn’t have a clue what he was on about.

It would have been just as offensive but more accurate if he's said the hypothetical flight had been arranged by Mark and/or Willie McKay instead of Cardiff City. Offensive and unfunny is bad enough, but when you even get your own crap joke wrong.....

The idiot completely embarrassed himself, though and ended up making apologies. No need for more 'outrage'.

What’s the difference? Isn’t “PC culture” just calling out people for saying things that are offensive to a group of people?

What forms of PC culture are you against?

Like this joke is horrible and shit but it seems a bit hypocritical to me to get upset about it.
    It depends what you consider to be political correctness. I'd say that its shutting down debate or not allowing certain people platforms because you don't agree with their views. You can be against that and still call someone a tw@t for a distasteful joke

I'm not part of the anti PC brigade so you're better off asking one of them