+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can City Stay Up

Can City Stay Up

Re: Can City Stay Up

It would be somewhat of a miracle, wouldn't it.. as long as we go down fighting!

It's not just the number of points needed, but where we get them.

Unlikely, but we could beat Liverpool and ManU, but if we lose at Burnley and Brighton it will be for SFA.

We need to win 3 out of the next 4 games

Form last 6 games

Cardiff City P6 W1 D0 L5 GF +4 GA +14 GD -10 Pts 3

Would like to say yes, but we have more chance of nailing blancmange to a ceiling.

We’ll be relegated before the end of April... Sadly

We’ll do well to reach the points total we got the last time we were in the premier league

International

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Would like to say yes, but we have more chance of nailing blancmange to a ceiling.
    Have you ever encountered my wife's blancmange?

We need to win 4 from 6 and have only won 8 from 32 so realistically it ain’t happening.

A few weeks ago we were trying to chase down Burnley and Newcastle but they’ve pulled some good results out of the bag. Burnley have found last seasons form at the wrong time for us.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Have you ever encountered my wife's blancmange?
    😂😂

I’m more likely to get a ‘booty call’ from Cameron Diaz and that ain’t gonna happen, so NO sadly.

Sadly no

No.

It matters not, Arter will stay because he loves us and Neil, Murphy, Reid zohore and Patterson will rip the championship to threads next season and we will build again just in time for bale to come along and keep us stable

I very much doubt they will stay up, but a win today coupled with Southampton and Brighton loses would show the table in a different light (especially if Cardiff then manage back to back wins, against Brighton).

That would fly against current form (and our current squad's capability compared to some of the more established Premiership clubs), but never say never.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyBluebirds View Post
    I very much doubt they will stay up, but a win today coupled with Southampton and Brighton loses would show the table in a different light (especially if Cardiff then manage back to back wins, against Brighton).

That would fly against current form (and our current squad's capability compared to some of the more established Premiership clubs), but never say never.
    Well all the "experts" on SS have gone for a Burnley win. This after Merson has had a pop ar Neil saying (if we go down) he's blaming the officials for us getting relegated.
    All Toe-ing the line for the EPL. Makes me

no..there is no chance whatsoever

Not after watching the 1st half display

We just don’t look like scoring ..... Burnley are horrible but could have had 3 ! Poor marking for their goal ....Morrison went missing on that one bu is Barnes offside and interfering with play ?

Arrgghh !

Bha getting ripped apart aswell, it’s there on a plate but we can’t do nothing.....

Losing 2-0 won't help.

And a ref who's a complete Kent!

No. We never stood a chance.

We still need to beat Brighton, Fulham & Palace.