+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can City Stay Up

Re: Can City Stay Up

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    We’ll be relegated before the end of April... Sadly
    Sadly I agree, however, worse news for me is national papers today carry a story quoting Warnock stating that whatever division we are in, he is staying and will help the club in the appointment of a new manager after next Christmas.
    The team and style needs changing, but that will not happen under Warnock.
    His favourites will still be in next year and the next manager will be in his vision.
    The club will need 4-5 years after to re establish both a style and offload of the players that do not fit.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Sadly I agree, however, worse news for me is national papers today carry a story quoting Warnock stating that whatever division we are in, he is staying and will help the club in the appointment of a new manager after next Christmas.
    The team and style needs changing, but that will not happen under Warnock.
    His favourites will still be in next year and the next manager will be in his vision.
    The club will need 4-5 years after to re establish both a style and offload of the players that do not fit.
    They will if they keep handing out 4.5 year contracts to senior players who can’t even get in the team.

Yes: a cup final on Tuesday but win that and we'll have momentum that Brighton don't have. However, the very point is that it's difficult to change momentum this late in the season and we've had a rotten run of luck, and form, over the past couple of games.