+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Charming

Charming

So we arrive at the ground and the away end is understandably nearly empty (it is 40 mins to KO after all)

So I ask the youth sitting in our seats if they would mind moving to their seats (the stand in nearly empty remember so they could sit anywhere) only to be met with a volley of abuse.

Is it any wonder that we have such a poor reputation with idiots like this following us?

Depressing.

🙄

Re: Charming

One of them has orange hair and the other is freezing in a Wales track suit.

Maybe I should have expected such a response.

Shame :-(

Absolutely pathetic. We get some pretty scummy fans at home as well but this behaviour gets amplified when we travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Absolutely pathetic. We get some pretty scummy fans at home as well but this behaviour gets amplified when we travel.
    What surprised me is that they immediately started abusing me (no second thought) and only moved (in an almost completely empty stand) as a policeman was standing nearby. I even reminded them that we are all on the same side after all!

Horrible people.

Scummy people everywhere mate.

Similar happened at West Ham to the father and son who eventually sat next to us, guy was stood there and gave some abuse before moving.

Have to say I'm not a fan of the whole allocated seats at away matches (partly because of these sort of incidents), but if someone wanted their seat I would just move along, absolutely no need to verbally abuse someone because of it.