+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just got back....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just got back....

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Did City manage a genuine effort on target yesterday?
    Weren’t you at the game then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Weren’t you at the game then?
    No, but apparently you were so perhaps you can answer the question.

No, but apparently you were so perhaps you can answer the question.
    Don’t you have access to the Sky Football or BBC Sports app, or the wider internet? I very much suspect that you do. I THINK that they provide all of these stats plus a lot more if you would like to look. I know how much you like to judge by them.

Alternatively, you COULD choose to actually go to a game yourself and form you own opinions? (Then you can argue with yourself instead of everyone else)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Don’t you have access to the Sky Football or BBC Sports app, or the wider internet? I very much suspect that you do. I THINK that they provide all of these stats plus a lot more if you would like to look. I know how much you like to judge by them.

Alternatively, you COULD choose to actually go to a game yourself and form you own opinions? (Then you can argue with yourself instead of everyone else)
    I wonder why you got abused in the way you did yesterday? Could it possibly because you're a smarmy prick?

The stats on the BBC website suggest City had two shots on target, but I didn't hear either mentioned on the Soccer Saturday summaries and didn't see anything on the Match of the day highlights, so I thought I'd ask those who were there if there were any proper efforts on target. It was a really simple question. There had been a pre-match clamour for Zohore to start the game, so I was wondering if he actually managed to do anything of note. That's all. However, you chose to attempt to be a clever **** as opposed to answer a straightforward question. Kind of sums this message board up these days, sadly.

I wonder why you got abused in the way you did yesterday? Could it possibly because you're a smarmy prick?

The stats on the BBC website suggest City had two shots on target, but I didn't hear either mentioned on the Soccer Saturday summaries and didn't see anything on the Match of the day highlights, so I thought I'd ask those who were there if there were any proper efforts on target. It was a really simple question. There had been a pre-match clamour for Zohore to start the game, so I was wondering if he actually managed to do anything of note. That's all. However, you chose to attempt to be a clever **** as opposed to answer a straightforward question. Kind of sums this message board up these days, sadly.
    We could have Ronaldo up front and he wouldn't get a sniff. We rarely create chances. Playing up front in this team is thankless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    We could have Ronaldo up front and he wouldn't get a sniff. We rarely create chances. Playing up front in this team is thankless.
    We have a real chance to rectify that.
    We are virtually down and have Niasse, Camarasa and Arter all ending loan deals.
    We now have a good idea that Zohore and Ralls are only back up players, meaning our midfield and strike force is now completely depleted.
    We now need to look for much better combinations.
    Unfortunately the news that Warnock will stay for another year makes me think that coaching, youth development, tactics, style and the inability to convince good players to join, will continue.

And there you have it. You reap what you sow.

If you contributed regularly you'd know that the messageboard has got better of late. But you have chosen not to. Coincidence? I think not.

Btw, you asked 'There had been a pre-match clamour for Zohore to start the game, so I was wondering if he actually managed to do anything of note' - did you actually read what I wrote? It is really quite simple.

He put himself about and put a chance on a plate for Hoilett, who should have scored

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    He put himself about and put a chance on a plate for Hoilett, who should have scored
    I've got a bit of sympathy for hoilett, that wasn't an easy one to take first time, the pass had pace on it and it looked like it bobbled slightly. Maybe Hoilett could've taken a touch. Good work from ken though and great movement from Hoilett to put himself in the position.