+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No shame in going down , it's like a breath of fresh air

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No shame in going down , it's like a breath of fresh air

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    Fulham will storm the championship next year - they just didn't have enough this year but will be the best footballing side next year unless they get decimated.
    I don't think they will storm it ,many sides have come down with that thought , very few storm back up.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I don't think they will storm it ,many sides have come down with that thought , very few storm back up.
    Yep. They are weaker than they were at the start of the season, despite the money they've spent.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hopefully with Leeds, Norwich and maybe villa gone the championship won’t be so tough next season. Fulham, Derby and stoke will possibly be the main competition if we go down.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Hopefully with Leeds, Norwich and maybe villa gone the championship won’t be so tough next season. Fulham, Derby and stoke will possibly be the main competition if we go down.
    Leeds will feck it up again, giving us 6 points next season - IF we go down this year.